4 Red LIght and error 0x020103 after update "FIX" [pos...
1024 2 2018-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aintchu
lvl.1

I had an issue where the battery failed at the end of the update and refused to respond..It wont make any audible noise when you attempt to change the wifi modes and it wont show any status info in the DJI go app but it would power on the device. whenever its powered on i get a d-d-d tone and then red lights...I attempted to update through DJI assistant [fail at 74% of info upload] error 0x020103...then through the GO4 app and it would fail ,each time around the end of the update when the battery would update...
I also tried to plug in the spark to PC and then power on [no lights just fan and connectivity] to the assistant but it wouldnt update that way either..

FINALLY i downloaded the old version of the assistant software [112] and got into the dev menu...within the dashboard i went into the battery setting...there is an option in there for
battery types "DJI intelligent" and "NoN DJI intelligent".. i then set my battery to non DJI Intelligent and all the battery info instantly appeared...I then went to the current version of the DJI assistant and attempted to update to the current version [.900] and it "WORKED" went 100% through...

after this i rebooted the AC and connected the RC..when i went intot he app there were no battery warning or restrictions and i was able to take off...battery will still not respond to wifi mode change attempts, and there is no info in the battery area in the go 4 app , but im not worried ..The DJI Go4 app prompts me to update..i tried but it gives the battery error still..but i can bypass and fly with no restriction.. I just wanted to get some connectivity and have the unit fly...i have a new battery coming and plan to send this one back to DJI for replacement..I hope this helped anyone..ive been on this issue for the last 50 hours off and on
2018-4-23
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Thanks for your sharing. If you need any help, please inform us. Hope you can get your replacement soon.
2018-4-23
Use props
felipepu7kdn
lvl.1

Brazil

Boa noite
Estou com problema para atualizar o firmware do spark, toda vez que tento atualizar seja pelo app dji go4 ou pelo assistente da erro 0x020103 e não atualiza.
Oque posso fazer para atualizar?
2019-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules