Stuck in travel mode
915 7 2018-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_1d3JnCPoNkDa
lvl.2

Hello, I have an inspire 1, she is stuck in travel mode. Blue light on steady in the back....I have watched many videos on disarming the travel mode. The one thing that I noticed, is on the rc exit travel mode does not respond. Any help at all would be great. Thanks All.....Bill
2018-4-23
Use props
Sidlord
lvl.1
Netherlands

Smells like my problem,

Is your Craft binded with the Remote?
2018-4-23
Use props
TruGreen
Second Officer
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>

was the RC FW updated before the drone was? if so rollback the FW on the RC then rebind, the RC and update the drone first
2018-4-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Bill, when you toggle the RC transformation switch 4 times, will the blue light become green? If yes, the landing gear may get stuck. If not, the firmware version of RC and firmware may be not matched or linked, did you updated RC before the aircraft exits travel mode?
2018-4-24
Use props
djiuser_1d3JnCPoNkDa
lvl.2

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-24 00:11
Hi Bill, when you toggle the RC transformation switch 4 times, will the blue light become green? If yes, the landing gear may get stuck. If not, the firmware version of RC and firmware may be not matched or linked, did you updated RC before the aircraft exits travel mode?

Hello Mindy, I actually just bought this.....so I really don't know the history. I have linked the rc with the bird numerous times. The blue light just stays on steady, and when I toggle the switch 4 times nothing at all changes. I do think it might be a FW issue, the craft and everthing with looks brand new. What would you try next?
Thanks Bill
2018-4-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_1d3JnCPoNkDa Posted at 2018-4-24 00:29
Hello Mindy, I actually just bought this.....so I really don't know the history. I have linked the rc with the bird numerous times. The blue light just stays on steady, and when I toggle the switch 4 times nothing at all changes. I do think it might be a FW issue, the craft and everthing with looks brand new. What would you try next?
Thanks Bill

If you bought the brand-new drone, the firmware should be matched, when you turn on the RC and the aircraft, what is the color of the RC indicator? You must toggle the Switch very quickly.
2018-4-24
Use props
djiuser_1d3JnCPoNkDa
lvl.2

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-24 00:49
If you bought the brand-new drone, the firmware should be matched, when you turn on the RC and the aircraft, what is the color of the RC indicator? You must toggle the Switch very quickly.

I bought it used....the rc does turn green.
2018-4-24
Use props
djiuser_1d3JnCPoNkDa
lvl.2

djiuser_1d3JnCPoNkDa Posted at 2018-4-24 02:01
I bought it used....the rc does turn green.

I bought it used knowing it had issues....RC turns green, I have linked the rc to the bird many times, and it says linked OK.....
2018-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules