This is all the footage i have

2018-4-26
Use props
djiuser_q0w9k0fk8TAq
lvl.2
Flight distance : 122159 ft
United Kingdom

Update

Anyone following this link should know that I promised to go back to the Drovers Inn https://www.droversinn.co.uk/about-us/ghosts/

The skeptics including myself will say this is a shameless plug to increase my Youtube subscriptions (I have 77 subscribers so I will take anything that is going) however I am organizing a stay in Room 6 with the owners. I will film exactly where I did before and I will stay in the haunted room overnight. It is a personal choice as to whether you want to get an instant live feed https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA4jx8f3L5XFCjgD88g0uGQ?view_as=subscriber

The video was honest, perfect conditions and a witness to verify that the drone flew on its own. We flew it at Bridge of Orchy (Before) and after with no problems.

This story will probably not be believed but there are thousands of people on the Scottish Hill walking sites who have experienced the Drovers Inn and it is haunted. Just saying
2018-4-26
Use props
Bluehook
lvl.4
Flight distance : 790814 ft
United States

No sale here.  Ain't buyin' it.
2018-5-2
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

also a tall lanky bloke has been spotted a lot but they not sure about him

Take a couple of German Shepards with you to confirm or deny the stories.
Should Shepards spot that tall lanky bloke lurking around, there is going to be a nightmare.
Shepards come back covered in slime, stories are true.  Shepards come back licking their chompers, stories were a hoax.

2018-5-2
Use props
WeeAirDrone
lvl.2
United Kingdom

A CW Posted at 2018-4-23 10:47
I think you need to do it again and get it on record. Post it on here too - that would be cool - even if nothing extraordinary happens. If it does happen again in the same way then... get the hell out of there asap and sell the footage!

The good thing about this forum is that we are all using an amazing Drone  and having fun. Everyone on here thanks for the comments and keep flying.
2018-5-4
Use props
WeeAirDrone
lvl.2
United Kingdom

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-5-2 18:43
also a tall lanky bloke has been spotted a lot but they not sure about him

Take a couple of German Shepards with you to confirm or deny the stories.

Brilliant will do
2018-5-4
Use props
Jack Beans
lvl.2

United States

Did you have screen recorder of your video feed?  And do you have any flight logs?
2018-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules