Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Quick Shot question
535 4 2018-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
idbl_fanatic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 509741 ft
United States

When using the quick shots, is there a way (beside a 3rd patry software) to keep it all at one speed?

2018-4-23
Use props
dj_dread
Second Officer
Flight distance : 648399 ft
Romania

do you mean the video from Dronie, Helix, etc? it has a normal speed if you check the SD card. the Go4 will edit it a bit to look more funky
2018-4-23
Use props
idbl_fanatic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 509741 ft
United States

dj_dread Posted at 2018-4-23 10:40
do you mean the video from Dronie, Helix, etc? it has a normal speed if you check the SD card. the Go4 will edit it a bit to look more funky

AHHH Ok, I haven't checked the SD yet, but in the app, it starts normal speed, then speeds up almost to the end, then slows back down.
2018-4-23
Use props
HTWEELZ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 141549 ft
United States

idbl_fanatic Posted at 2018-4-23 10:56
AHHH Ok, I haven't checked the SD yet, but in the app, it starts normal speed, then speeds up almost to the end, then slows back down.

Yeah if you pull the footage off of the SD card it's all normal speed and then you can edit it.  Sometimes I like the speed up effect but I'll put that in myself in my editing software.
2018-4-23
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

idbl_fanatic Posted at 2018-4-23 10:56

Hi, there. In QuickShot modes, the Spark will fly at an accelerated speed. So the speed is not fixed.
Here are some info for your reference:
In Dronie, the maximum speed is 3 m/s.
In Helix, the maximum speed is 6 m/s.
In Circle, the maximum speed is 6 m/s.
In Rocket, the maximum speed is 2 m/s.
Please inform us if you still have doubt.
2018-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules