Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Spark Fly Away, out of control.
7866 46 2018-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_d2TwiKAJoEKp
New
Australia

I lost my spark yesterday. It was all good, 150m from home...pressed "home" and then all of a sudden the drone lost gps, started to fly AWAY from home and wouldn't stop, soon after that it lost signal and got disconnected...I didn't even had the chance to try to fly it back manually. "locate my drone"was useless...I got 3 ppl looking for it over a huge area and we couldn't find it.
DJI should stop selling the spark until they could fix this issue. I am sooooo disappointed..
2019-8-22
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

djiuser_d2TwiKAJoEKp Posted at 8-22 23:35
I lost my spark yesterday. It was all good, 150m from home...pressed "home" and then all of a sudden the drone lost gps, started to fly AWAY from home and wouldn't stop, soon after that it lost signal and got disconnected...I didn't even had the chance to try to fly it back manually. "locate my drone"was useless...I got 3 ppl looking for it over a huge area and we couldn't find it.
DJI should stop selling the spark until they could fix this issue. I am sooooo disappointed..

hiya,

sorry for your loss.  But what happend really?  if you like upload your flightlog on here.
link > https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/

i understand you are disappointed, but without log its to easy to 'blaim' DJI.

cheers
JJB
2019-8-24
Use props
djiuser_d2TwiKAJoEKp
New
Australia

JJB* Posted at 8-24 02:43
hiya,

sorry for your loss.  But what happend really?  if you like upload your flightlog on here.

Hi Mate,
How do we do this?
Someone handed my drone into the police after all this time...I sent it to DJI to fix some broken propellers, etc...they came back to me saying that it was water damaged and better off buying a new one.
2019-10-23
Use props
nilanjan118
lvl.4
Flight distance : 636663 ft
Japan

djiuser_d2TwiKAJoEKp Posted at 10-23 16:54
Hi Mate,
How do we do this?
Someone handed my drone into the police after all this time...I sent it to DJI to fix some broken propellers, etc...they came back to me saying that it was water damaged and better off buying a new one.

Hello mate,

Please have a look at the link below to learn how to locate and share your flight records. Once you have successfully uploaded the flight record, copy and paste the shareable link here for someone to take a look. Good luck.

https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
2019-10-23
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

djiuser_d2TwiKAJoEKp Posted at 10-23 16:54
Hi Mate,
How do we do this?
Someone handed my drone into the police after all this time...I sent it to DJI to fix some broken propellers, etc...they came back to me saying that it was water damaged and better off buying a new one.

see # 44.  Flightlog is on the mobile device, not in the drone.
2019-10-24
Use props
Shanshan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 84459 ft
Philippines

When I bought my Spark, I stock my drone for 2 days!!!!! imagine 2 days of not using my drone before I bought even though I am very excited to fly!!!
This is because i read the manual, search and read the forums... do's and don'ts... rules... what happened in lost signal... what happened in  lost GPS... what is the root cause of Lost GPS... I learned in reading and searching...
Yes I agree... all newbies know only how to fly... not to understand what is the capability of drone using...
I'm not saying I am pro, but I am sure I can fly my drone safe and  sound... by following the rules and understand the limitation of my drone... understand the environment condition and weather condition...
2019-10-25
Use props
fansad51ddcc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2333350 ft
United States

Gunship9 Posted at 2018-5-3 21:50
Practicing to control the drone so it isn't lost when ATTI mode hands full control back to the pilot.  "AAAGH,...my aircraft is only attitude stabilized.  Its the apocalypse!"

The first radio control aircraft is subject to crashes and being lost due to the beginner pilot finding limits and improving his skills.  All experience pilots that still have their first aircraft can show people all the glue and tape now holding it together.  

So tell me with all your experience how do you control the drone when all control is lost when the drone drops to atti mode due to compass error and yaw error and nothing you attempt to do to regain control of the aircraft has any affect on the direction the aircraft itself has decided to go?! When Rth refuses to work and even the emergency shut off won’t work tell me how practice makes issues within the software any more preventable? Get out of here with your “newb pilots can’t fly atti mode” ignorance! Loss of control is LOSS OF CONTROL!
2023-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules