Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Battery Use and Heath Reports
552 3 2018-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PineBeetle
lvl.2
Flight distance : 383825 ft

Hey can anyone tell me if there is an abiltiy to check battery use and heath for DJI batteries

thanks
2018-4-23
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, Beetle. You can check the battery cycle in the Aircraft Battery. Usually, the batteries can be used 200 cycles. If the difference between battery cell is over 0.1. It may have something wrong with the battery.
2018-4-23
Use props
PineBeetle
lvl.2
Flight distance : 383825 ft

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-4-23 23:21
Hi, Beetle. You can check the battery cycle in the Aircraft Battery. Usually, the batteries can be used 200 cycles. If the difference between battery cell is over 0.1. It may have something wrong with the battery.

Hi sorry not sure I understand what you mean by you can check the battery cycle in the Aircraft Battery.
2018-4-24
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

PineBeetle Posted at 2018-4-24 02:55
Hi sorry not sure I understand what you mean by you can check the battery cycle in the Aircraft Battery.

Aircraft Battery is an option in the DJI GO 4. Please connect your drone with your app and then check the details. Please do not feel worry about the health of battery. If there is anything wrong, it will provide you a error message in the app.
2018-4-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules