Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
OSMO Mobile 2 blinking yellow LED and power on spinning problem
11896 7 2018-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
brianyip
New
Flight distance : 891467 ft
Hong Kong

Hi All, I have been using the OSMO Mobile 2 nicely since Jan 2018. However, the OSMO is having problem as shown by the video below.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/AbWDRSK5hAQJcU0q2

The LED keeps blinking yellow (which means a problem in gimbal). It keeps spinning left and right during power on and cannot balance itself.
Before sending it back to DJI for check up, any solution that I can try to fix it?
Thanks.
2018-4-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Brian, blinking yellow means the gimbal is not functioning normally, does the same issue happen when you attach mobile phone? When you mount mobile phone, is the gimbal balanced well before you switch on the device? If the LED keeps blinking yellow, please press the power button twice quickly to see if it works, thank you. Besides, please make sure the Osmo Mobile 2 has been updated to the latest verison.
2018-4-24
Use props
djiuser_IKG9aMmnhpmK
lvl.1

Nigeria

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-24 20:25
Hi Brian, blinking yellow means the gimbal is not functioning normally, does the same issue happen when you attach mobile phone? When you mount mobile phone, is the gimbal balanced well before you switch on the device? If the LED keeps blinking yellow, please press the power button twice quickly to see if it works, thank you. Besides, please make sure the Osmo Mobile 2 has been updated to the latest verison.

Hello pls i have the same problem with my OSMO and i tried the quick pressing thebpower button twice but still not working... What else can i do
.. The proe. Started when i updated the app and the gimbal also it wont activate on the app
2018-11-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_IKG9aMmnhpmK Posted at 11-8 11:45
Hello pls i have the same problem with my OSMO and i tried the quick pressing thebpower button twice but still not working... What else can i do
.. The proe. Started when i updated the app and the gimbal also it wont activate on the app

Hi there, sorry to hear that, do you mean the Osmo Mobile 2 hasn't been activated yet? If yes, will the activation message pop-up in the DJI Go APP when you connect to Osmo Mobile 2?
2018-11-9
Use props
hanzohattori
lvl.1

Indonesia

Mine is osmo mobile 1st gen.
2 weeks ago I found the same problem (yellow blinks) but with notification: "failed to start gimbal, please check if the gimbal is leveled, if the mobile is mounted (mobile 1st gen), or if it is locked (with lock model). If the problem still existed please contact DJI support".

I have tried to use white card to manipulate the sensor but no luck.
With resetting the setting or uninstall the app not helping at all.
I search entire the google still the same.
Untill i try to press the button on Tilt motor.....

And the result.... Mine into the normal state again ☺.

You may try this way if you got yellow blinks led.
Hope yours will revive again
2018-11-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

hanzohattori Posted at 11-11 17:36
Mine is osmo mobile 1st gen.
2 weeks ago I found the same problem (yellow blinks) but with notification: "failed to start gimbal, please check if the gimbal is leveled, if the mobile is mounted (mobile 1st gen), or if it is locked (with lock model). If the problem still existed please contact DJI support".

Hi hanzohattori, thanks for sharing but the part you pointed in the picture is not a button, if it can be pressed down, there should be a hardware issue, it is recommended to send in for further evaluation if the issue happens again, thank you.
2018-11-12
Use props
djiuser_AqqJXNNluBWp
New
Malaysia

djiuser_IKG9aMmnhpmK Posted at 11-8 11:45
.. The proe. Started when i updated the app and the gimbal also it wont activate on the app

I have the same issued... When i press start, my osmo will keep turn left right nonstop... I have try double click start button, same issued.  And i already activated. Any solution?
2018-12-14
Use props
djiuser_YR57hzeYzG4a
New

India

I plugged my gimbal to charge. While in charge, I see a stable green light along with only 2 white bars flashing (one dark white and other one fading white). I’ve been seeing this since last 2 hours. Hence I removed it from charge and tried to power on. Gimbal refuses to start, however I saw green light turn into a yellow blinking light. What’s the matter? Can I please receive some help.
2020-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules