Some Help Please?...Go App 1st Time Loading to iPad
601 5 2018-4-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
A.U.S.
lvl.2

Australia

[size=14.6667px]Hi all, recently new member, and owner of a new-to-me, pre-loved I1 v2.0 Pro. Sorry if this has been asked of before, or it's in the wrong Forum.

[size=14.6667px]I just got an iPad Air with a package deal (had been using droid phone initially) and the owner had removed everything.

[size=14.6667px]I have since managed to reload the nominal iPad apps, and put the DJI Go app on,[size=14.6667px] (pre P4 version),[size=14.6667px] and as i'm new to all this DJI protocols etc, do i need to update the AC & Tx before trying to run the Go app in unision with the AC & change calibrations?

[size=14.6667px]I don't wish to brick anything, and my phrasing of the query in the search above kept coming back blank.

[size=14.6667px]Thoughts please?[size=14.6667px] & Thanks
[size=14.6667px]A.U.S.
2018-4-24
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4358570 ft
  • >>>
United States

Can't see any of your pictures but generally you'll need to insure the RC to Aircraft is Linked and APP can control bird. This can be checked on the ground.
2018-4-24
Use props
A.U.S.
lvl.2

Australia

Yeah, thanks for that, not pics and don't know what happened there...
2018-4-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

A.U.S, when you run DJI Go, please make sure the APP is the latest version, we also recommend to keep the firmware up to date, there is no picture in the post, could you please upload again?
2018-4-24
Use props
Highasakite
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1423930 ft
United States

A.U.S. , you need a yfi connection. A full battery, DJI page for your aircraft to download the CORRECT update to load to the root file of your FORMATED sd card. Install card in camera. DO NOT turn on remote control!!!!!!! Install aircraft battery, turn on battery, it will beep and flash for up to 20 min, be patient! when complete, install every battery you have and let each of them update. Do NOT turn on aircraft while updating the remote control !!! connect device to remote Turn on fully charged remote, it should update, I think it will ask you to download the app then, if not you can do it yourself. Safety First Ken.
2018-4-26
Use props
A.U.S.
lvl.2

Australia

Thanks folks, all OK. Got onto the local Library WiFi and loaded the app. Just did a normal process start up as it had been flying, just not with the iPad.
All systems check, got first pics & vid., and also RTH worked as expected.

All in all, extremely happy.

Cheers all & Thank-You one and all for your input.
A.U.S.
2018-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules