967 8 2018-4-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

On Litchi's "What's New" page (link follows) they announced the iOS version 2.2 and Android 4.6 now works with Mavic Air
https://flylitchi.com/new

I also received and email from them.  Includes Mavic, Air, Phantom, Inspire, and Spark...
2018-4-24
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

That’s good news just downloaded, it’s amazing when there was no waypoints these threads were heaving with people complaining, it seem it’s much easier to throw rocks than bouquets.
2018-4-24
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-4-24 15:25
That’s good news just downloaded, it’s amazing when there was no waypoints these threads were heaving with people complaining, it seem it’s much easier to throw rocks than bouquets.

Love the WayPoints.  Even without them, it's worth the $23 US.  Very proud of the Brits for coming up with such a well thought out product.  Thx for your comment.
2018-4-24
Use props
Oracle Miata
First Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

Been flying the beta for awhile now and it works extremely well.  Litchi serves up a fantastic product.  Highly recommended, especially if you want to up your cinematic footage.
2018-4-24
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Oracle Miata Posted at 2018-4-24 16:14
Been flying the beta for awhile now and it works extremely well.  Litchi serves up a fantastic product.  Highly recommended, especially if you want to up your cinematic footage.

That's really helpful to know.  I didn't venture into the beta, so it gives me confidence to know.  Thx
2018-4-25
Use props
MagMan1979
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1535679 ft
Canada

Based on a mention of someone in the 5.8GHz channel missing thread, I went to have a look at Litchi, and I IMMEDIATELY went and purchased it, and also opened up an AirData account to take advantage of the 30% discount. Then went and took the MA for the maiden Litchi test flight...

BEST INVESTMENT IN MY MAVIC AIR YET!!!

I just cannot BELIEVE how well the MA works with the WayPoints! The cinematic footage I got just from my test flight (4K @ 23.97fps with PolarPro ND16/PL at Golden Hour) turned out SO BUTTERY SMOOTH, I was in awe!!!

Now I’m geared up to do some SERIOUS cinematography with this little flying miracle!
2018-4-25
Use props
Ridg
Second Officer
Flight distance : 232306 ft
United Kingdom

After seeing a few posts about it failing to connect it's good to see that it's actually working!

Can't wait to try this out!
2018-4-26
Use props
ggeorgis
lvl.4
Greece

It's not only waypoints....dynamic home update is there as well, tracking based on the GPS position of the moving device (or someone else with magic leash) and these are just the features I was mostly interested. Course or home lock is also supported.
2018-4-26
Use props
Bill-Fly
lvl.3
Flight distance : 70722 ft
United States

Wow....Amazed how easy Litchi is to use with the Mavic Air. .It's a must-have.
2018-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules