Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Video distorsion / warping ! HELP
798 4 2018-4-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lucian Vaduva
lvl.2
Flight distance : 59114 ft
Romania

Is this a general problem?? Is everyone having this problem or only some??

I just bought new Mavic Air and first video in 4k@30fps after unboxing has allots of distorsion in center, mostly visible while paning, horizontally yawing.

I can't believe it.... I really need to know if this can be fixed by firmware because I have only 14 days to return to local store and get money back.
2018-4-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Lucian, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. For the firmware of the drone and the remote controller, we do recommended the latest one, you are recommended to update the firmware and then choose an outdoor open area where the GPS is good and no magnetic interference to try it again, if there is any further issue, please feel free to let us know, we'll here for help.

2018-4-24
Use props
davidmartingraf
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>

Try recording some more video to see if that is not something brief?
2018-4-24
Use props
Lucian Vaduva
lvl.2
Flight distance : 59114 ft
Romania

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-4-24 18:29
Hi Lucian, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. For the firmware of the drone and the remote controller, we do recommended the latest one, you are recommended to update the firmware and then choose an outdoor open area where the GPS is good and no magnetic interference to try it again, if there is any further issue, please feel free to let us know, we'll here for help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPmWvxeSp7E&t=0s&index=7&list=PL8-vxWY64sBOeP6CJM0vmkDB0onco2V2i

Is this an automatic response?? Have you even read the problem ??? Damn ...
2018-4-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Lucian Vaduva Posted at 2018-4-24 20:48
Is this an automatic response?? Have you even read the problem ??? Damn ...

Hi, sorry for the misunderstanding, in order to do the troubleshooting and make sure there is no magnetic interference around the drone, it is recommended to change different locations to try the flight again, at the same time, please provide us some original videos from the SD card, we'll look into it. For the firmware of the drone and the remote controller, please make sure it has been updated to the latest one. Thank you in advance!
2018-4-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules