Order from Best Buy if you want correct tracking info
960 4 2018-4-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Busybee2498
lvl.1
United States

Just order another drone, the mavic air red flare. It shows shipped for the last 2 days with a tracking number.
When you click on the tracking number fedex say label was created but you see it’s not in transit.
Dji created a label and says shipped but the drone hasn’t left the warehouse.
FedEx says it should be deliver on April 25 and need a signature.
How can I arrange to be home to sign for package without correct shipping information......

Order from Best Buy to get correct shipping information.....
2018-4-24
Use props
SparksBird
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10731690 ft
United States

I ordered on Amazon the DJI store and mine got to me in about 4 days via FedEx.  The label was correct there.  
2018-4-24
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
Flight distance : 9249964 ft
  • >>>
United States

I think it matters what day of the week you order from DJI. I know it can be frustrating waiting for a product to ship from over seas, but personally I haven't run into this problem with DJI. Not saying it doesn't happen, but on 3 orders from DJI their shipping has been fast and reliable for me.

However... I prefer DJI because they don't charge tax. On a $1000 drone tax adds up fast. Also, you get the 1% DJI credit from going through DJI. Nice little perk. Also, if you want to add DJI Refresh I believe it has to be ordered through DJI.
2018-4-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Bing Err Posted at 2018-4-24 17:58
I think it matters what day of the week you order from DJI. I know it can be frustrating waiting for a product to ship from over seas, but personally I haven't run into this problem with DJI. Not saying it doesn't happen, but on 3 orders from DJI their shipping has been fast and reliable for me.

However... I prefer DJI because they don't charge tax. On a $1000 drone tax adds up fast. Also, you get the 1% DJI credit from going through DJI. Nice little perk. Also, if you want to add DJI Refresh I believe it has to be ordered through DJI.

Yes, agree with you.
2018-4-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Busybee, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. I managed to get your order number via your email account of the furom,  your order was created and paid on 18-04-23 08:34:16, normally, it will take about 3-5 business days for the delivery, below is the tracking information from the Fedex, please be patient to wait for it, hope you can receive it soon. If there is anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to let us know, we'll here for help.

2018-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules