Solid Red Light and not charging
1006 7 2018-4-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Murat Unel
lvl.1
United Arab Emirates

I am living in Dubai and I received my Osmo Mobile 2 from cargo yesterday.

I charged it but didn't work. When I plugged in 3 white and 1 solid red light as in the attached picture. The device does not charge and not working.
I contacted with Online support yesterday night, send this picture to them. They told me that unit needs to be charged, keep it plugged for two hours. I kept it more than 4 hours plugged. Nothing changed. Actually, I didn't expect any change since the unit is not charging at all. No blinking white lights etc when plugged...  

I checked forum messages people faced a similar problem, he wrote (replaced in the shop. The new one works perfectly!)

I don't have a chance to replaced it since I didn't get it from a shop...
Any suggestion?
plug osmo.jpg
2018-4-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for the difficulties, the power voltage shall be 5V while the current shall be less than 2A, did you try other charger? You can also have a try with the USB port in the computer to see if it works.
2018-4-25
Use props
Murat Unel
lvl.1
United Arab Emirates

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-25 03:59
Sorry for the difficulties, the power voltage shall be 5V while the current shall be less than 2A, did you try other charger? You can also have a try with the USB port in the computer to see if it works.

I will try and advise whether it will work with my laptop. Thank you for your suggestion.
2018-4-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Murat Unel Posted at 2018-4-25 04:33
I will try and advise whether it will work with my laptop. Thank you for your suggestion.

You are welcome, please keep us updated if the issue persists.
2018-4-26
Use props
Murat Unel
lvl.1
United Arab Emirates

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-26 20:19
You are welcome, please keep us updated if the issue persists.

Divice still doesnt work or charged. I all have is 3 solid white and 1 solid red.

I made several correspondences with support desk and see my latest reply below.   
--------
Regarding my request(#1103683)

I have been spending my days and my hours trying to solve the problem with my Osmo

All want to do is start to record with my device as it was shown in all videos that you and support guys send me.
BUT this device doesn't work... All I have is 3 solid white and 1 solid red light.

I received My Osmo 4 days ago since then I spent so many hours to be able to use my Osmo.
I contacted several times with your contact department.

They told me Firmware update, I tried to do it 3 days ago also. See attached picture from the video that you send me. It says Osmo Mobiles Battery Level More than 30%. In this picture, There are white lights and a green light for battery level. My device battery level is 3 solid white and 1 solid red since the beginning.   

I connected my Osmo to my phone, see below link video. I can take pictures, record video, zoom in/out as shown in the video BUT OSMO does not work as a stabilizer.  
https://drive.google.com/open?id ... fgOXpGMFBpeuXQuhd8c

THIS DEVICE DOES NOT WORK.

I feel depressed not very disappointed to buy this product...

I don't KNOW WHAT to DO?

Any SUGGESTION????
Battery Level.JPG
2018-4-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Murat Unel Posted at 2018-4-27 00:32
Divice still doesnt work or charged. I all have is 3 solid white and 1 solid red.

I made several correspondences with support desk and see my latest reply below.   

Murat, sorry for the unpleasant experience with our product, it seems the issue cannot be figured out remotely, please contact your seller for further assistance or send in the device for further evaluation, we apologize for the trouble caused.
2018-4-27
Use props
Murat Unel
lvl.1
United Arab Emirates

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-27 22:28
Murat, sorry for the unpleasant experience with our product, it seems the issue cannot be figured out remotely, please contact your seller for further assistance or send in the device for further evaluation, we apologize for the trouble caused.

I bought my OSMO Mobile 2 directly from dji.com, see my order details in attached file.
I paid the amount on 09 April 2018. I am STILL waiting for DJI Support desk's confirmation for the replacement.
If they agree I need to replace it. BUT how?
I will send it back to USA again,
They will send new product to me.
How long will this process take? Nearly 40 days?
It has been nearly a month since I bought Osmo Mobile 2.
It will end up more than 60-70 days HOPEFULLY to start using the Osmo that I already paid.

What will happen to my project? I bought OSMO Mobile 2 for my project and will I start to use after 70 days from the order date?

You will responsible for all my time, morale and project losses?

I bought a BRAND NEW Osmo Mobile 2 from www.dji.com website.
If I can not trust dji's own website to whom should I trust?

Best Regards.  

2018-4-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Murat Unel Posted at 2018-4-28 11:11
I bought my OSMO Mobile 2 directly from dji.com, see my order details in attached file. [view_image]
I paid the amount on 09 April 2018. I am STILL waiting for DJI Support desk's confirmation for the replacement.
If they agree I need to replace it. BUT how?

Murat, sorry for the late response because of the May Day, and we are also very sorry for the trouble that has been caused to your project, but we are unable to make any compensation to the loss of your work, what we can do is to get the device fixed as soon as possible. The corresponding repair center should be China, did you get the case number from our support team?
2018-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules