27177 39 2018-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chris641
lvl.1
Flight distance : 50948 ft
Switzerland

Hi all
i have a Mavic Pro Platinum and flew quite a lot. Last week i bought the new Mavic Air and wanted to activate it. It was a bit strange but the iOS App asked me to
I cannot login to the APP, neither on the Ipad and on the Iphone as well not. Login to the DJI Shop or the Support is with the same credentials easyily possible.
Of course i deleted the app and reinstalled it with the same error. A few days ago i sent a message to the support but it seems that they have no clue.

can anyone help me?
1. activate the mavic air and
2. get my account back?

many many thanks in advance
chris
2018-4-25
Use props
matzAB
lvl.1

I can't login into the DJI Go4 App neither. I was logged in before and didn't use the app for two weeks. Last saturday I flew again and when I wanted to share my photos, the app said that I am not logged in. So I tried it with the same credentials as before. But no chance. Tried on my iPhone and my iPad. It says that the username or password is wrong. But these are definitely correct. I can login on my desktop to my DJI Account without any problems.
2018-4-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi chris, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. Could you please show us a screenshot of the error message? We'll look into it. In order to do the troubleshooting, could you please try to log in your account on a computer from the website: https://account.dji.com/login?ap ... %2Finfo%23downloads, please feel free to let us know the update, thanks!
2018-4-25
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-4-25 19:31
Hi chris, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. Could you please show us a screenshot of the error message? We'll look into it. In order to do the troubleshooting, could you please try to log in your account on a computer from the website: https://account.dji.com/login?ap ... %2Finfo%23downloads, please feel free to let us know the update, thanks!

I'm having issues logging in on my iPad as well. But only when trying to access the forum.  I can access everything else.
2018-4-25
Use props
PHL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1044062 ft
Australia

Woe Posted at 2018-4-25 20:24
I'm having issues logging in on my iPad as well. But only when trying to access the forum.  I can access everything else.

Same, only toe forum from DJI Go 4 on the iPad. All other functionality appears intact. No problems logging in from the web.
2018-4-25
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>

PHL Posted at 2018-4-25 20:47
Same, only toe forum from DJI Go 4 on the iPad. All other functionality appears intact. No problems logging in from the web.

Same
2018-4-25
Use props
Chris641
lvl.1
Switzerland

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-4-25 19:31
Hi chris, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. Could you please show us a screenshot of the error message? We'll look into it. In order to do the troubleshooting, could you please try to log in your account on a computer from the website: https://account.dji.com/login?ap ... %2Finfo%23downloads, please feel free to let us know the update, thanks!

Login to the account with the same credentials without any issues.
attached the desired screenshot. as mentioned as well sent to DJI Support with no answer!
2018-4-25
Use props
matzAB
lvl.1
Germany

Chris641 Posted at 2018-4-25 22:31
attached the desired screenshot. as mentioned as well sent to DJI Support with no answer!
[view_image]

That's what I get...
2018-4-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Chris641 Posted at 2018-4-25 22:31
[view_image]

Hi, thank for providing the screenshot, it said the wrong account or password, so could you please try to reset a new password and then log in the account again? Please open this link: https://account.dji.com/login?ap ... %2Finfo%23downloads, then enter the email account and click the "Forgot password" to reset a new password. Thanks!

2018-4-26
Use props
Thudd
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1624787 ft

PHL Posted at 2018-4-25 20:47
Same, only toe forum from DJI Go 4 on the iPad. All other functionality appears intact. No problems logging in from the web.

Same here. It shows my avatar at first when I open page in app, but when I try and enter Mavic forum, I can't log in.  So, I am logged in with app, just can't get to forum.
2018-4-26
Use props
Thudd
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1624787 ft

Thudd Posted at 2018-4-26 03:11
Same here. It shows my avatar at first when I open page in app, but when I try and enter Mavic forum, I can't log in.  So, I am logged in with app, just can't get to forum.

Ok. So my last post was via computer. Now I am on my iPad mini 4 and it now seems to be resolved. Go figure.
2018-4-26
Use props
Chris641
lvl.1
Switzerland

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-4-26 03:02
Hi, thank for providing the screenshot, it said the wrong account or password, so could you please try to reset a new password and then log in the account again? Please open this link: https://account.dji.com/login?appId=store&locale=en_US&backUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dji.com%2Fspark%2Finfo%23downloads, then enter the email account and click the "Forgot password" to reset a new password. Thanks!

[view_image]

already did that a few times... login into the account is possible with these credentials
2018-4-26
Use props
Chris641
lvl.1
Switzerland

HAHA SOLVED!!They only accept letters and numbers but NO other signs like %& etc.
my pw contains now only lowercase + some numbers ==> and this works.

It's disappointing that the support has no clue about such restrictions.
Thanks anybody for helping --> hope this solves as well some issues for others.
Cheers Chris
2018-4-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Chris641 Posted at 2018-4-26 06:35
HAHA SOLVED!!They only accept letters and numbers but NO other signs like %& etc.
my pw contains now only lowercase + some numbers ==> and this works.

Hi Chris, thank you so much for your update, glad to know that you have solved the issue and everything turns out to be great. Hope you have a great time on flying the drone.
2018-4-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Thudd Posted at 2018-4-26 03:21
Ok. So my last post was via computer. Now I am on my iPad mini 4 and it now seems to be resolved. Go figure.

Hi, I'm sorry to reply you late, may I know that have you solved the issue? Hope everything is fine and happy flying.
2018-4-26
Use props
PHL
Second Officer
Australia

Chris641 Posted at 2018-4-26 03:34
already did that a few times... login into the account is possible with these credentials

Mine was really strange as I don't use anything unusual, only alphanumeric, and it used to work fine, but now...

Will try it again. In my case, the iPad login screen didn't even work, coming up with an endless error loop. But I haven't tried it in the past week.
2018-4-30
Use props
rparge
Second Officer
Flight distance : 173852 ft
United States

HAHA SOLVED!!They only accept letters and numbers but NO other signs like %& etc.
my pw contains now only lowercase + some numbers ==> and this works.

I have been having this same issue, and I changed my password to something simple, and finally got in. This is a recent change, because I had been using this password for over a year.
2018-4-30
Use props
PHL
Second Officer
Australia

Happy to say the app now works for the forum after re-logging in; previously it kept up an error loop when I tried to log in.
2018-5-3
Use props
Aussiefox
New

Australia

@Chris641 - Legend! That was my problem %% Thanks.
2018-12-3
Use props
m4x5
lvl.1
United States

I cannot eishter
2018-12-18
Use props
m4x5
lvl.1
United States

I canot either
2018-12-18
Use props
djiuser_cRiUnK5guA5Y
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2184895 ft
United States

matzAB Posted at 2018-4-25 11:53
I can't login into the DJI Go4 App neither. I was logged in before and didn't use the app for two weeks. Last saturday I flew again and when I wanted to share my photos, the app said that I am not logged in. So I tried it with the same credentials as before. But no chance. Tried on my iPhone and my iPad. It says that the username or password is wrong. But these are definitely correct. I can login on my desktop to my DJI Account without any problems.

how did you get dji back on your pcv
2019-3-31
Use props
djiuser_cRiUnK5guA5Y
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2184895 ft
United States

djiuser_cRiUnK5guA5Y Posted at 3-31 14:39
how did you get dji back on your pcv

i ment to say pc
2019-3-31
Use props
djiuser_rJbbvlhndD7E
New

Hi, I just purchased the Mavic air and I can’t even sign up through the app. Ever password combination is not working for me at all. Are there an specifics that we need to follow when creating a password?
2019-9-24
Use props
Sharpshooter
lvl.1

I just downloaded the DJI app for a new OSMO3 Mobile and cannot launch the app because it won't let me log in to my account. I can log in on my computer but I've spent over an hour trying on my phone and I'm about to throw it against the wall. Reset my password multiple times. When I try to log in it asks me fro my email, not my user name, then the password. When I log in it tells me "incorrect username or password". It won't let you put in a username.
2019-9-29
Use props
Sharpshooter
lvl.1

I can't log in to activate my OSMO Mobile3 App. The log in keeps asking me for my email first and when I put that in along with my password it tells me "incorrect username or password". It doesn't ask for a username.
2019-9-29
Use props
djiuser_CB90PZpobNkl
New

Belgium

Sharpshooter Posted at 9-29 12:50
I can't log in to activate my OSMO Mobile3 App. The log in keeps asking me for my email first and when I put that in along with my password it tells me "incorrect username or password". It doesn't ask for a username.

Same here....
every captcha code I 'copy' is 'so called' wrong etc. frustrating
2019-10-25
Use props
AceFace
New
Flight distance : 202956 ft
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-4-26 23:17
Hi Chris, thank you so much for your update, glad to know that you have solved the issue and everything turns out to be great. Hope you have a great time on flying the drone.

BINGO! The password change worked for me too! Thanks mate.
2020-8-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

AceFace Posted at 8-8 12:14
BINGO! The password change worked for me too! Thanks mate.

You're most welcome. Feel free to reach us again for other DJI related concerns. We'll do our very best to help. Stay safe!
2020-8-8
Use props
djiuser_pKIeKmjwXXLi
New

United States

I cant log in
2021-7-23
Use props
Owais Khan
New

India

I can't login my DJI fly app for my DJI MAvic mini 2
Again an Again I got this msg your email & password incorrect.
Even I don't get forgot rest mail
Help me anyone?
2021-9-24
Use props
djiuser_f28u5cg4E5iq
New
United States

I had the exact same problem and I was thinking "I'm not even going to be able to fly my new drone...."
However something happened, and it all the sudden worked. (DJI Mini 2)
I first downloaded the app in the manual and it kept saying that I couldnt log in with phone or email... it said my password was incorrect (then I would click the forgot my password link only never to get the emails.... so I say ok, let's log in with my phone number, so I tried and got to the next page.... it said create a password and enter in the text that is in the box and so I did and clicked next.... BOOM shut down once again saying invalid email... It didn't even ask me for my email!!!
HOW I FIXED IT----> I said screw that app I'm going to download another app from dji technology and see if that one works. I get to the log in part and try to log in, it says incorrect password... I pressed create new account and entered in my other email and created an account on that app.... so that got me thinking...  
2021-9-26
Use props
djiuser_f28u5cg4E5iq
New
United States

....Maybe that log in will work on the other app.... and it did!!!!!!
2021-9-26
Use props
djiuser_mThGyXAGm9bS
New

United States

HAHA SOLVED!!They only accept letters and numbers but NO other signs like %& etc.
my pw contains now only lowercase + some numbers ==> and this works.

Chris, I dont know You but I love You Dude hahhahaha!!! They should hire for Customer Service!!!!
2022-2-25
Use props
Ivette Calderon
New

Canada

I am trying to sign up for the first time. But every time I tried it says there is a problem with the code, and Aldo said my account already exists but I haven't been able to sign up yet, please help I don't understand what I'm doing wrong?
2022-5-30
Use props
djiuser_CGIvqyLMs2Wd
New

United States

I just bought the dji mini 2 absolutely useless, i register for a dji account then go to log in to my DJI fly more app then it acts like i didn’t just register my account. someone help me before i chuck it at a wall
2023-6-17
Use props
djiuser_CGIvqyLMs2Wd
New

United States

I just bought the dji mini 2 absolutely useless, i register for a dji account then go to log in to my DJI fly more app then it acts like i didn’t just register my account. someone help me before i chuck it at a wall
2023-6-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_CGIvqyLMs2Wd Posted at 6-17 05:32

Hi there. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Can you post a screenshot of the error message for confirmation? Thank you.
2023-6-17
Use props
Ray Hall
New

United States

Somehow I messed up in registration. I put down the wrong phone number and somehow messed up my password. Can you start over somehow?
3-22 07:01
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Ray Hall Posted at 3-22 07:01
Somehow I messed up in registration. I put down the wrong phone number and somehow messed up my password. Can you start over somehow?

Hi, Ray. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Please confirm what DJI product you are using so we can give you an accurate resolution. Please keep us posted.
3-22 21:39
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules