DJI Charged me for a repair that was NOT necessary or didn't Make
620 4 2018-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rottyman
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20561 ft

Sent my MPP in for warranty work and was told that one of the arms had to be replaced.  I didn't agree, so I was sent pictures for proof.  Agreed to pay the $161 to repair the Front Right Arm.  Trying to upload Pics from DJI and my returned drone..And please, I'm tired of all the applogies.  Just fix this what was paid for.  I can't make this any more obvious that DJI is stealing money from people. I BEG DJI to just send me to part and I'll fix it myself.  I'm the only person I trust at this point.

Damage Claim by DJI

Damage Claim by DJI

Returned Drone

Returned Drone
2018-4-26
Use props
Rottyman
lvl.2

Paid for repair that was not done. IMAGES as PROOF

Sent my MPP in for warranty work and was told that one of the arms had to be replaced.  I didn't agree, so I was sent pictures for proof.  Agreed to pay the $161 to repair the Front Right Arm.  Trying to upload Pics from DJI and my returned drone..And please, I'm tired of all the applogies.  Just fix this what was paid for.  I can't make this any more obvious that DJI is stealing money from people. I BEG DJI to just send me to part and I'll fix it myself.  I'm the only person I trust at this point.

Here is the invoice I received  Charged for Right Front Motor Arm, yet the landing gear is still cracked.  Would love for someone from DJI to comment on this, but as usual, I have to wait for them to call me in "within two business days".  No urgency, no concern for the customer.  Even the admins regurgate their scrips: "We're sorry and someone will contact you".  
Item
Quantity
Unit Price(USD)
Total Price(USD)
Platinum Left Rear Motor Arm
Platinum Right Front Motor Arm
Gimbal Arm Module
Repair Service Fee
65.00/H

DJI Claim what needs to be repaired

DJI Claim what needs to be repaired

Image AFTER Repair

Image AFTER Repair
2018-4-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Rottyman, I'm terribly sorry to know the issue persists after you paid for the repair, the case has been escalated by our support team to the higher department to look into, we will have someone to contact you soon about the next resolution, we apologize again for the trouble caused.
2018-4-26
Use props
Rottyman
lvl.2

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-26 18:54
Rottyman, I'm terribly sorry to know the issue persists after you paid for the repair, the case has been escalated by our support team to the higher department to look into, we will have someone to contact you soon about the next resolution, we apologize again for the trouble caused.

Thank you for another apology and the fact it's been escalated.   I just have a bad feeling that another screw job is on the way.  Have found a group on FB that is very interested in things like this.  Stay tuned.
2018-4-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Rottyman Posted at 2018-4-27 04:18
Thank you for another apology and the fact it's been escalated.   I just have a bad feeling that another screw job is on the way.  Have found a group on FB that is very interested in things like this.  Stay tuned.

Our supervisor has contacted you and another escalation case has been created, please send in at your earliest convenience and we will take care of it and improve the quality evaluation, we will learn from this and hope the same issue will not happen again.
2018-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules