Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
App Log in and remote issues
617 5 2018-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ericquao
lvl.1

Hello everyone,

Currently, I am using the Ronin M and i am dealing with 2 issues...

1.  For whatever reason, I can not log into the dji app.  Can someone help me correct this issue.  thanks

2. I am having issues in connecting the remote to the dji.  both the remote and the reciever light up green so the bind is working.  However, when i try to pan and tilt there is no movement.  you can view the attached picture.  If possible, can someone please help me. Thanks

Bind

Bind
2018-4-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, could you be more specific about the login issue? What's the current APP version? Have you tried to uninstall the APP and reinstall again?
Regarding the connection issue, the receiver is built-in Ronin-M, please make sure the firmware has been updated to the latest version and check later.
2018-4-30
Use props
ericquao
lvl.1

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-4-30 00:47
Hi there, could you be more specific about the login issue? What's the current APP version? Have you tried to uninstall the APP and reinstall again?
Regarding the connection issue, the receiver is built-in Ronin-M, please make sure the firmware has been updated to the latest version and check later.

the version is 1.1.29.  not sure if that is the newest update or it needs to be revamped something serious.  
2018-9-27
Use props
GRIEFF Booking
New

Canada

Hi ! I'm having a similar problem, but cant post a new thread since im new.

I just sold my Ronin M to some one but this person cannot log into the app because it has already been ''registered'' with my email and password.

Is there a way that they can unbind me from the Ronin and create a completely new account and password ? thanks
I really dont want them to log in with my email and password
2018-9-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

ericquao Posted at 2018-9-27 12:31
the version is 1.1.29.  not sure if that is the newest update or it needs to be revamped something serious.

Received with thanks! Have you referred to my previous suggestions to reinstall the APP? If yes and the issue remains, you may change an easy password with letters and digits only to see whether it works.
2018-9-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

GRIEFF Booking Posted at 2018-9-27 18:32
Hi ! I'm having a similar problem, but cant post a new thread since im new.

I just sold my Ronin M to some one but this person cannot log into the app because it has already been ''registered'' with my email and password.

Hi there, one unit can only be activated once and the info cannot be unbound. Please kindly ask the new owner to create a new DJI Account to login and see whether it works.
2018-9-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules