My actual first video ( this one works)
747 10 2018-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans4ee4a121
lvl.3
Canada

Finally figured it out, this is my very first but I didn't think it was as good So i didn't post it
2018-4-26
Use props
StanfordWebbie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 178018 ft

So, very successful first try.  A good video.  Two problems, however:
1.  It is quite frowned upon on this forum to scare animal with your drone.  I'm sure others after me will mention that too.
2.  When filming with a "yaw" (rotating sideways), you really want slow and smooth moves.  I have my yaw setting dumbed down to .10.  Try different settings to get slower and smoother moves with your quad.
Best of luck,
2018-4-26
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>

I second StanfordWebbie, not happy to see you chasing the deer. .  But not go all in on you nice flying. Some of your gimbal movements were a little fast. Congrats on figuring out how to post.
2018-4-26
Use props
davidmartingraf
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>

Not bad for your first, thanks for sharing.
2018-4-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Nice video, well done. Looking forward to seeing more works from you. Happy flying.
2018-4-26
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

Not a bad video, should not be chasing animals with your drone, film them from a distance and enjoy the beauty of it.
2018-4-26
Use props
fans4ee4a121
lvl.3
Canada

StanfordWebbie Posted at 2018-4-26 16:52
So, very successful first try.  A good video.  Two problems, however:
1.  It is quite frowned upon on this forum to scare animal with your drone.  I'm sure others after me will mention that too.
2.  When filming with a "yaw" (rotating sideways), you really want slow and smooth moves.  I have my yaw setting dumbed down to .10.  Try different settings to get slower and smoother moves with your quad.

You have to understand that this is in southern Alberta and people do that all the time
2018-4-27
Use props
StanfordWebbie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 178018 ft

fans4ee4a121 Posted at 2018-4-27 15:19
You have to understand that this is in southern Alberta and people do that all the time

So that makes it OK?  We don't need more laws limiting drones because a few drone pilots think actions like that are acceptable.  You just got added to my "don't watch anything that this guy posts in the future" list.
2018-4-28
Use props
fans4ee4a121
lvl.3
Canada

StanfordWebbie Posted at 2018-4-28 08:14
So that makes it OK?  We don't need more laws limiting drones because a few drone pilots think actions like that are acceptable.  You just got added to my "don't watch anything that this guy posts in the future" list.

More laws? How does chasing deer lead to more laws, this is completely fine,a DJI person said they liked it, a drone chasing deer has the same effect on the ecosystem as a coyote chasing deer, man you liberals think everything is bad for the environment
2018-4-28
Use props
B1houdini
First Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

fans4ee4a121 Posted at 2018-4-28 09:35
More laws? How does chasing deer lead to more laws, this is completely fine,a DJI person said they liked it, a drone chasing deer has the same effect on the ecosystem as a coyote chasing deer, man you liberals think everything is bad for the environment

Canada's laws for drones are more stricter then US laws.
Violators can face fines up to $3,000 Canadian

Their new law states Under the new recreational drone rules, you can’t fly:
Higher than 90 meters (300 ft.) above the ground
At a distance of more than 500 meters (1,640 ft.) from the operator
Within 75 meters (246 ft.) of buildings, vehicles, vessels, animals, people or crowds
At night or in the clouds
Within 9 km (5.6 miles) from the center of an airport or other facility where aircraft takeoff or within 9 km of forest fires
If your drone doesn’t have your name, address and telephone number labeled on the aircraft
In a way that interferes with first responders or police

I believe DEER and Coyote are animals.

2018-4-28
Use props
fans4ee4a121
lvl.3
Canada

B1houdini Posted at 2018-4-28 10:24
Canada's laws for drones are more stricter then US laws.
Violators can face fines up to $3,000 Canadian

Not on property you own
2018-4-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules