No live view in camera mode in DJI GS PRO
8108 16 2018-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TheFakeTrump
New

Russia

Hey there, i have a problem here. The drone is Phantom 4 pro series, fully update and perfectly working, factory instalation without any 3rd party devices or updates.

In the app DJI GS PRO no live view during the photo mode of camera, it is showing just black screen, or if it wa previously in video mode the picture just freeze and never update. while in video mode of camera it is working perfectly without issues. When you sent it to mission it is making all photos perfectly without some issues returning back landing, but still without live view in photo mode of camera, but when you pause mission, go to manual control, change camera from photos to video, the live view resumed and work.

While in the app DJI GO 4 live view in both modes is working when you control and flying drone, or when you just land and overview the landscape without any issues at all.

2018-4-26
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, please tell me what format of pictures you shoot. Did it happen in every mode? Please try to format the SD card and try again. By the way, what is the firmware of your drone?  
2018-4-26
Use props
TheFakeTrump
New

Russia

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-4-26 20:09
Hi, please tell me what format of pictures you shoot. Did it happen in every mode? Please try to format the SD card and try again. By the way, what is the firmware of your drone?

format of pictures is jpeg.
Mode i don't get what kind of mode did you ask. If it is mode of DJI GS PRO app, it doesn't matter, the screen always black whatever you send drone on mission or just idling.

Yea i have already tried format SD card. the firmwware of mine drone is 01.05.0600 (checked in DJI GO 4 app which one saying that it is the latest version)
2018-4-26
Use props
TheFakeTrump
New

Russia

All right problem solved.
Just changed in dji go 4 app size of picture from 4:3 to 16:9, and then dji gs pro started showing live view in photo mode of camera. then i checked this option in dji gs pro app and it is not showing live view in 3:2 size of photos, while 4:3 and 16:9 working.
2018-4-26
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

TheFakeTrump Posted at 2018-4-26 20:41
All right problem solved.
Just changed in dji go 4 app size of picture from 4:3 to 16:9, and then dji gs pro started showing live view in photo mode of camera. then i checked this option in dji gs pro app and it is not showing live view in 3:2 size of photos, while 4:3 and 16:9 working.

Thanks for your sharing. Glad you solve the problem.
2018-5-5
Use props
Grinde81
lvl.1
Flight distance : 221959 ft
Sweden

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-5-5 01:57
Thanks for your sharing. Glad you solve the problem.

Hi, I'm having the same problem, the problem started occuring in may, I did flights in the beginning of april, and had no issues at all.
The camera seems to be reverting back to 3:2 image format on somewhat random occations and freezes live-view, and I have to switch back to 16:9 to regain live-view.
Often when starting an orthophoto-mission, the camera goes back to 3:2 and the live-view freezes, it can also be replicated sometimes when flying mission and switching from live-view to map-view, and then back, which then freesez live-view, and I have to pause the mission to gain access to camera-settings, and switch back from 3:2 to 16:9 and restart from latest waypoint, which is timeconsuming when flying long legs between waypoints.
I sometimes looses exposure-settings too, even though I'm in Manual exposure mode

I did more tests today, after formatting memory card both in computer and then inside drone, but the problem remained.
2018-5-14
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Grinde81 Posted at 2018-5-14 08:32
Hi, I'm having the same problem, the problem started occuring in may, I did flights in the beginning of april, and had no issues at all.
The camera seems to be reverting back to 3:2 image format on somewhat random occations and freezes live-view, and I have to switch back to 16:9 to regain live-view.
Often when starting an orthophoto-mission, the camera goes back to 3:2 and the live-view freezes, it can also be replicated sometimes when flying mission and switching from live-view to map-view, and then back, which then freesez live-view, and I have to pause the mission to gain access to camera-settings, and switch back from 3:2 to 16:9 and restart from latest waypoint, which is timeconsuming when flying long legs between waypoints.

Please tell me the model of your drone and the firmware info of it.
2018-5-16
Use props
Grinde81
lvl.1
Flight distance : 221959 ft
Sweden

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-5-16 03:25
Please tell me the model of your drone and the firmware info of it.

Absolutely, forgot to add that in my previous reply:

Model: Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian, controlled through Dji GS Pro during PhotoMap mission.
APP Version (GS Pro):  1.8.2 (4006)
APP (Dji GO 4) :             4.2.12 (not being used during mission)
Aircraft :                         01.05.0600
Remote Controller:      01.04.01.00

I flew again yesterday, and had the same issue when starting the mission every time. When waypoints are transfered at flight is starting, cameraview is frozen, and image mode switched to 3:2. Liveview resumes when pause the image & switch image mode to 4:3 or 16:9. Then resume mission from last waypoint. 3 different times, the live-view froze directly after passing waypoint, due to image-mode changing back to 3:2.
2018-5-16
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Grinde81 Posted at 2018-5-16 07:46
Absolutely, forgot to add that in my previous reply:

Model: Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian, controlled through Dji GS Pro during PhotoMap mission.

Thanks for your update. Your situation will be reflected and please wait patiently, thanks.
2018-5-17
Use props
fansbc50897b
lvl.1
Germany

I have exactly the same problem. It seems to occur only in 3DMap-Area. Reinstalling did not fix the problem. The only mode during a mission is "image size 3:2" with a frozen live-view. Every manual change doesn't work - after transfering the waypoints every setting goes back to "default-frozen-mode" (image size 3:2, format jpg, white balance and capture mode are not affected). This is a serious problem for working (photogrammetry). I hope for hearing from you soon.
2018-5-23
Use props
666mille
lvl.2
Germany

We have exactly the same issue with our Phantom 4 pro and GS pro. No live-view. All systems up-to-date and still no fix?
2018-8-27
Use props
Rautane
lvl.1
Finland

No live view here too.

I have P4P Pro V2
APP Version (GS Pro):  1.8.5 (4097)
Aircraft :                         01.00.1500
Remote Controller:      01.00.1500
2018-9-11
Use props
thunderbyrd
lvl.3
Flight distance : 241188 ft
United States

Such a serious problem and no word from DJI Support?  Strange.  Now, mine is doing the same thing and when I come here looking for a resolution I find out Support left these people hanging with no replies.  This doesn't say much for them as a company.
2019-3-20
Use props
fansd12fef2c
New
Australia

I have the same problem I believe. I’ve just done a update to version 1.1.4.0 I’ve had my phantom 4 advanced for 2 weeks. I have no stream onto my monitor from the drone at all the picture is just black. I’ve plugged into the computer to recalculate just like it said still nothing. Help ?
2019-8-13
Use props
fansd12fef2c
New
Australia

I’ve got the same problem on my phantom 4 advanced. The monitor is blank I can’t see the live stream. My drone is 3 weeks old now and I did a update to 1.1.4.0 and then it needed a recalibration so I plugged into my Mac did that now it’s saying this. As to the photo. And my stream isn’t working. Please help
2019-8-13
Use props
bfortin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 129951 ft
  • >>>
United States

Same issue with M600 using either Z30 or XT. All firmware, software, and cables are correct. If I use an external camera like the FLIR duo Pro R I get video. The app can see my cameras are connected and I have the normal camera controls, but no live view.
2020-3-5
Use props
adsffsdas
New

Seychelles

I cannot get live view either... using Mavic Air 1
2021-2-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules