Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can I purchase DJI Care Refresh from other countries?
10149 30 2018-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
edobe
lvl.1
Singapore

Hi, I am based in Singapore and I know that DJI Care Refresh is not available here.
I have a Mavic Air which hasn't been unboxed/registered.

I am thinking of getting DJI Care Refresh from Hong Kong - as it is the closest country that provides the service.
Will this be a feasible option? Thanks.

2018-4-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi edobe, please note at the moment, DJI Care Refresh only works within one coverage region. DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region. GTScreenshot_20180427_180143.png
2018-4-27
Use props
edobe
lvl.1
Singapore

So there is no way I can get DJI Care Refresh? I read somewhere earlier than I can purchase the DJI Care Refresh from Hong Kong and in the event of any repairs required, I just need to bear the shipping cost to send my drone to the service centre in Hong Kong. Can anyone confirm that?
2018-4-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

edobe Posted at 2018-4-27 02:15
So there is no way I can get DJI Care Refresh? I read somewhere earlier than I can purchase the DJI Care Refresh from Hong Kong and in the event of any repairs required, I just need to bear the shipping cost to send my drone to the service centre in Hong Kong. Can anyone confirm that?

Sorry that the policy has been changed and updated, at this moment, DJI Care Refresh only works within one coverage region. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2018-4-27
Use props
djiuser_YQ4txgpwqhvM
lvl.1

Singapore

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-27 03:16
Sorry that the policy has been changed and updated, at this moment, DJI Care Refresh only works within one coverage region. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hi mindy, you mentioned that the product must be purchased from the “same country or region”. Like OP, I bought my Mavic Air from Singapore. Singapore is in the same region as Hong Kong, so strictly speaking, those living in Singapore would qualify for the DJI Care Refresh in Hong Kong as well?
2018-4-28
Use props
dji_userTelloSG
lvl.1
Flight distance : 106850 ft

Hi, i am based in Singapore but I bought my Mavic Air online from DJI.com, can I avail the DJI Care Refresh?
2018-4-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_YQ4txgpwqhvM Posted at 2018-4-28 06:09
Hi mindy, you mentioned that the product must be purchased from the “same country or region”. Like OP, I bought my Mavic Air from Singapore. Singapore is in the same region as Hong Kong, so strictly speaking, those living in Singapore would qualify for the DJI Care Refresh in Hong Kong as well?

I've read your new post and responded well, please keep us updated there: https://forum.dji.com/thread-146094-1-1.html
2018-4-29
Use props
djiuser_YQ4txgpwqhvM
lvl.1

Singapore

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-4-29 19:39
I've read your new post and responded well, please keep us updated there: https://forum.dji.com/thread-146094-1-1.html

Your reply doesn't answer my question. Please refer to my new post ASAP
2018-4-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

dji_userTelloSG Posted at 2018-4-28 09:01
Hi, i am based in Singapore but I bought my Mavic Air online from DJI.com, can I avail the DJI Care Refresh?

Thanks for your attention. DJI Care Refresh is not available in Singapore for now. we'll release as long as there is any update.
2018-4-29
Use props
edobe
lvl.1
Singapore

Hey guys, just an update here - especially for my fellow Singaporeans

I contacted DJI Support via email and I've got to say the replies I got from them were much better. (at least they answered straight to my questions)

According to DJI Support, Singapore is in the same region as China/Hong Kong.
So you can either purchase the DJI Care Refresh from China or Hong Kong. I got mine from Hong Kong in the end, paying HKD.

I have also clarified with them - if the drone requires repairs under warranty, I will need to send in my drone to their HK service centre, but I will have to bear the shipping cost for both ways.

Hope this piece of information helps and pray that none of us will ever need to use our DJI Care Refresh
Happy Flying!
2018-5-3
Use props
djiuser_qFuQDoBSPduZ
New
Canada

Hi, I have a similar question. I am currently in Canada, where I bought my Mavic Air. However, I will be going back to the UK in a few months and would rather buy a DJI Care Refresh for that region. Is that possible (to have purchased a dji drone from Canada, but get DJI Care Refresh from the UK)?
2018-6-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_qFuQDoBSPduZ Posted at 2018-6-6 06:57
Hi, I have a similar question. I am currently in Canada, where I bought my Mavic Air. However, I will be going back to the UK in a few months and would rather buy a DJI Care Refresh for that region. Is that possible (to have purchased a dji drone from Canada, but get DJI Care Refresh from the UK)?

It is recommended to purchase the DJI Care Refresh in Canada.
2018-6-6
Use props
Sclaud
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5761 ft
United Kingdom

I have simmilar question: I am from Romania. Yesterday I purchase a new Mavic Air from a store from Romania ("F64"). But this store does not sell "Care Refresh" for the moment.
From where I can purchase this "Care Refresh" in order to be valid for/in Romania ? (and to be able to bind it with my Mavic Air drone).
I will agree also with option to purchase it from the closest country near Romania (or in European Union - since Romania is part of EU) - but please point me to the right place.
Thank you
2018-8-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sclaud Posted at 2018-8-13 22:44
I have simmilar question: I am from Romania. Yesterday I purchase a new Mavic Air from a store from Romania ("F64"). But this store does not sell "Care Refresh" for the moment.
From where I can purchase this "Care Refresh" in order to be valid for/in Romania ? (and to be able to bind it with my Mavic Air drone).
I will agree also with option to purchase it from the closest country near Romania (or in European Union - since Romania is part of EU) - but please point me to the right place.

Hi Sclaud, we appreciate your interest in the DJI Care Refresh, but we are sorry to tell that Romania doesn't support DJI Care Refresh at this moment, thank you for your attention.
2018-8-14
Use props
djiuser_hsR57XFGvvmM
New

Colombia

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-6-6 22:12
It is recommended to purchase the DJI Care Refresh in Canada.

Hello, with regards to the above you mention that it is 'recommended' to purchase the DJI care refresh in Canada. I am in a similar situation to the poster above, however in my situation I bought the drone whilst on holiday. It would not be an option to purchase the DJI care refresh in the country I purchased the drone as care refresh doesn't exist there and I am only here temporarily.

When I return to the UK can I purchase UK DJI care refresh for the drone?
Thanks for your help.

2018-8-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_hsR57XFGvvmM Posted at 2018-8-14 14:38
Hello, with regards to the above you mention that it is 'recommended' to purchase the DJI care refresh in Canada. I am in a similar situation to the poster above, however in my situation I bought the drone whilst on holiday. It would not be an option to purchase the DJI care refresh in the country I purchased the drone as care refresh doesn't exist there and I am only here temporarily.

When I return to the UK can I purchase UK DJI care refresh for the drone?

Thanks for reaching us. For this kind of situation, I'm afraid that DJI Care Refresh is not a good choice, sorry about this.
2018-8-15
Use props
iamjavmorales
lvl.2
Flight distance : 289167 ft
Panama

Hello everybody,

I purchased a DJI Spark and DJI Care refresh from the dji.com on the United States, was delivered in Miami.

My drone crashed in Panama. I am going to send it tomorrow from Panama City, Panama to Grapevine, TX. Could they send the new unit back to Miami? I set my shipping address of Miami.

Thank you,

Javier
2018-10-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

iamjavmorales Posted at 2018-10-10 20:57
Hello everybody,

I purchased a DJI Spark and DJI Care refresh from the dji.com on the United States, was delivered in Miami.

Hi Javier, sorry for the crash accident, I managed to get your case number via your Forum account, you set the receiving address as Miami in the system, then we will ship the replacement back to Miami.
We have provided the shipping label of Miami to send in, but you are going to send it from Panama, please note you will need to shoulder the shipping and tax fee.
2018-10-10
Use props
iamjavmorales
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-10-10 23:14
Hi Javier, sorry for the crash accident, I managed to get your case number via your Forum account, you set the receiving address as Miami in the system, then we will ship the replacement back to Miami.
We have provided the shipping label of Miami to send in, but you are going to send it from Panama, please note you will need to shoulder the shipping and tax fee.

I have send it already thru DHL. It will arrive on Tuesday, October 16th.

I was afraid they wont recognize it arriving in DJI service when scanning it as the shipping label is not the one from UPS.
2018-10-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

iamjavmorales Posted at 2018-10-12 09:14
I have send it already thru DHL. It will arrive on Tuesday, October 16th.

I was afraid they wont recognize it arriving in DJI service when scanning it as the shipping label is not the one from UPS.

Javier, you can provide us the DHL Tracking Number so we can add it on the case or you can call our support team once it's been delivered to our facility so we can update the case. Thank you!
2018-10-12
Use props
iamjavmorales
lvl.2
Panama

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-10-12 11:19
Javier, you can provide us the DHL Tracking Number so we can add it on the case or you can call our support team once it's been delivered to our facility so we can update the case. Thank you!

Thank you Diana!

Here is the tracking http://www.dhl.com/en/express/tr ... 27645&brand=DHL
2018-10-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

iamjavmorales Posted at 2018-10-15 07:13
Thank you Diana!

Here is the tracking http://www.dhl.com/en/express/tracking.html?AWB=4899827645&brand=DHL

Hi Javier, sorry for the late response. Upon checking on your case, it appears that the replacement drone from your express case is ready to be shipped. Can you please confirm if you received the email from our team with the shipping information today?
2018-10-15
Use props
djiuser_PbwszTuvrYhT
lvl.1
Flight distance : 66549 ft
Bulgaria

Hey I have a question
I purchased a DJI Mavic Air and DJI Care refresh from the dji.com on the United States, North Carolina and I have problem with my remote controller and it doesnt work  and the range distance is really poor.
But currently I`m at  Bulgaria. What I have to do to because I get the DJI care refresh on the United States.

Petar
2018-11-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_PbwszTuvrYhT Posted at 11-26 01:34
Hey I have a question
I purchased a DJI Mavic Air and DJI Care refresh from the dji.com on the United States, North Carolina and I have problem with my remote controller and it doesnt work  and the range distance is really poor.
But currently I`m at  Bulgaria. What I have to do to because I get the DJI care refresh on the United States.

Hi Petar, we're sorry to read the troubles. Currently, the DJI Care Refresh for Mavic series only covers aircraft, gimbal camera, battery and propellers. It does not cover the remote controller. For your issue, does it appear recently? Have you unfolded the front landing gears? Also, you may change to another open field and adjust the antennas direction during the flight to see whether it helps.
2018-11-26
Use props
sebadia
lvl.1
Flight distance : 723064 ft
Argentina

Similar scenario here. If I bought a Mavic Pro 2 in germany, Can I buy the care refresh in the UK?
2020-3-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

sebadia Posted at 3-15 11:55
Similar scenario here. If I bought a Mavic Pro 2 in germany, Can I buy the care refresh in the UK?

DJI Care Refresh is available in Germany, it is recommended to purchase the service plan in the same country.
2020-3-15
Use props
djiuser_udywwZOSZbfi
New

Israel

Hi
I've just received a new mavic air 2 (in Israel)
But moving to Australia for two year in only a few months,.
To the best of my knowledge both countries have care and refresh.
Since most of the time I'll be in Australia I was thinking of purchasing the care and refresh in AU
Via video confirmation, but now afraid to open it and in Israel.

My questions
1. Will I be able to get the care and refresh in Australia even though my drone was bought in Israel

2. If I buy the care and refresh in Israel will I be able to use it in Australia  and just pay for shipping?

3.Is there ANY way to transfer regions (i.e. Start using in Israel and thw upon moving to Australia transfer zone permanently.

4. Can i buy the care and refresh in Israel and the care and refresh plus in Australia therfore transfering zones?

I'd most appreciate any help with these questions

Orgad  
2020-11-20
Use props
djiuser_hvLOus1vjhNx
New

Chile

I bought a Dji Mini 2 in Chile but there is no coverage in Latin America for DJI Care.

Can I buy it in the United States and assume the shipping costs in case of an accident?
2022-7-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_hvLOus1vjhNx Posted at 7-29 14:40
I bought a Dji Mini 2 in Chile but there is no coverage in Latin America for DJI Care.

Can I buy it in the United States and assume the shipping costs in case of an accident?

Hi, there. At the moment, DJI Care Refresh is only available to customers in the U.S., Canada, EU countries, the UK, Switzerland, Norway, Australia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, and Mainland China.
To ensure that you can enjoy the services normally, DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region.
2022-7-29
Use props
djiuser_qThKwT4tLS5m
New

Japan

My Mavic 3 classic is purchased in Singapore on 29 May 2023, is it covered under Hong Kong as last Ived checked, Singapore and Hong Kong is the same region. If no, is DJI Care Refresh available in Singapore as if 1st June 2023.
2023-5-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_qThKwT4tLS5m Posted at 5-30 18:58
My Mavic 3 classic is purchased in Singapore on 29 May 2023, is it covered under Hong Kong as last Ived checked, Singapore and Hong Kong is the same region. If no, is DJI Care Refresh available in Singapore as if 1st June 2023.

Hi there, please note that at the moment, DJI Care Refresh is only available to customers in the U.S., Canada, EU countries, the UK, Switzerland, Norway, Australia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, and Mainland China. You may refer to the link below. https://www.dji.com/support/service/djicare-refresh/faq
2023-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules