(SPARK) Aircraft is locked
4283 38 2018-4-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bidsinga
lvl.1
Netherlands

Hello,

Last week I bought a Spark drone. I charged the battery, started the drone, installed the app, installed the DJI assistent 2 on my desktop, connected my android to the drone, updated the firmware. All things seemed fine, till I got a messgae saying that the "Aircraft is locked". I tried many things so far, but nothing helped. I read all kind of forum treads, downgraded my firmware and updated it again, reinstalled the app. I'm starting to become a bit desperate. I haven't used the drone for a single second and it seems that there is a lack of information about how to solve this problem. I hope someone can help me out in here. Thanks in advance.
2018-4-27
Use props
bidsinga
lvl.1
Netherlands

I also used "factory reset settings" and I calibrated the IMU and compass.
2018-4-27
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you updated the precise fly database within the app for DJI GEO to know your location?
2018-4-27
Use props
bidsinga
lvl.1
Netherlands

A CW Posted at 2018-4-27 02:14
Have you updated the precise fly database within the app for DJI GEO to know your location?

When Im connected to the drone it says that I need to connect to internet and when Im connected to internet is says that I need connection with the drone. The current version is 01.00.01.09, so I guess that is the latest version.

Btw, my drone is unlocked thanks to the duml dore program, but somehow it doesn't feel like the right solution.
2018-4-27
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

bidsinga Posted at 2018-4-27 02:31
When Im connected to the drone it says that I need to connect to internet and when Im connected to internet is says that I need connection with the drone. The current version is 01.00.01.09, so I guess that is the latest version.

Btw, my drone is unlocked thanks to the duml dore program, but somehow it doesn't feel like the right solution.

OK - that is the latest FW version. Have a look at the DJI tutorial on the whole set up process for linking and updating FW and see if that helps.
2018-4-27
Use props
Riks
lvl.1
Italy

Hi have the same issue as well, I've updated everything, AC BATT RC, whit djigo4 and djiassistant 2, i've looking on the web for somethings to do, i' ve speaked with the dji technics, but nothing the only thing they say, it's to send back the drone... it's possible there is no a fixing way we can do for fixing this f...g problem?... i've updated all the precise fly database, sorry for my bad english... i'm waiting some fix, please if someone fix this problem let us know more
2018-4-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi bidsinga, sorry for the troubles, could you please provide the files under /sdcard/DJI/dji.go.v4/LOG/CACHE/UP_NEW_ALL and the serial number for further analysis?
2018-4-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Riks Posted at 2018-4-27 05:31
Hi have the same issue as well, I've updated everything, AC BATT RC, whit djigo4 and djiassistant 2, i've looking on the web for somethings to do, i' ve speaked with the dji technics, but nothing the only thing they say, it's to send back the drone... it's possible there is no a fixing way we can do for fixing this f...g problem?... i've updated all the precise fly database, sorry for my bad english... i'm waiting some fix, please if someone fix this problem let us know more

Riks, may I know if you are using Android mobile device? If yes, could you please refer to my post in 7# and provide us more info? Thank you very much.
2018-4-27
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

With google and 'DJI Spark locked', you could find a video with the chance for a solution.
2018-4-27
Use props
bidsinga
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-27 20:06
Hi bidsinga, sorry for the troubles, could you please provide the files under /sdcard/DJI/dji.go.v4/LOG/CACHE/UP_NEW_ALL and the serial number for further analysis?

The LOG map seems empty.
2018-4-28
Use props
bidsinga
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-27 20:09
Riks, may I know if you are using Android mobile device? If yes, could you please refer to my post in 7# and provide us more info? Thank you very much.

Yes I use an android
2018-4-28
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
  • >>>
Thailand

Do the firmwareupdate again, but use the PC and DJI Assistant 2 instead!
2018-4-28
Use props
djiuser_4t5xsJIOZEzD
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19265 ft
Austria

Same problem here... Aircraft locked. All the APK and firmware is the latest and newest. All function works but the copter cant take off due its locked.....
2018-4-28
Use props
Johlianto
lvl.1

Indonesia

I have exactly the same trouble,, Aircraft is locked,, and there is no key to unlock the aircraft.. what we should do? I tried hundred times to scan the QR code, but it keep telling me this,,
1524890085882.jpg
1524889344956.jpg
1524880713434.jpg
2018-4-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

bidsinga Posted at 2018-4-28 00:38
The LOG map seems empty.

Thanks for your feedback, we are collecting more info from other users, I will keep you update if there is any finding, we are so so sorry for the trouble caused.
2018-4-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_4t5xsJIOZEzD Posted at 2018-4-28 01:34
Same problem here... Aircraft locked. All the APK and firmware is the latest and newest. All function works but the copter cant take off due its locked.....

Sorry for the difficulties, we care much about your feedback, may I know if you use Android mobile phone? How about trying iOS device? For Android mobile phone, could you please provide us the files under /sdcard/DJI/dji.go.v4/LOG/CACHE/UP_NEW_ALL and the serial number for further analysis? Thank you very much.
2018-4-28
Use props
Atheist1985
lvl.2

Exactly the same problem here... New Spark... Not usable...
2018-4-28
Use props
hg87
lvl.2
Flight distance : 117123 ft
Australia

Do you by any chance have an RC as well? If you do scan the controller not the aircraft.
2018-4-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Atheist1985 Posted at 2018-4-28 04:26
Exactly the same problem here... New Spark... Not usable...

So sorry for the inconvenience. I understand how frustrated you are and we still need more data to check the exact status. Please kindly offer the below info at your convenience, we'll try our best to help you out.
1. Please kindly offer the aircraft SN;
2.  Which mobile device do you connect? Android or IOS? Does the issue remain if changed to another OS? Please kindly offer the log from here:
Android: /sdcard/DJI/dji.go.v4/LOG/CACHE/UP_NEW_ALL and /sdcard/DJI/dji.go.v4/LOG/CACHE/UP_DATA_ALL
IOS: log/upgrade0
3. Make sure the internet is connected and update the flysafe data to the latest version.
4. Please kindly refer the tutorial video and export all data(including the flight logs and black box) for analysis.
Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

2018-4-28
Use props
Atheist1985
lvl.2

The post does not meet the required size. Current size: 882042 bytes System limits: 10 to 100000 bytes
2018-4-28
Use props
Riks
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-27 20:06

this directory it's empty for me, and I use android device... samsung galaxy a5 2015 i know i have to change phone.. i will do in this day
2018-4-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi all, our engineers are working on this issue in high priority, if you have exported the log, please kindly upload to Dropbox or Google Drive and post the link here.
It would be much appreciated if an IOS mobile device can be used to have a try? Please connect the phone to the network, enter DJI Go 4 APP, if there is pop-up window about the Fly Safe Database upgrade, please update to the latest version and then switch to Android mobile phone to see if the issue persists. Thank you very much.
2018-4-28
Use props
judgemstr
lvl.2
United States

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/dj ... droid-apk-download/ use this as the current apk is broken. I had the same error and reverted to this version and was able to fly.
2018-4-28
Use props
Ooiks
lvl.1
Singapore

Hi my google drive link to my log data is below.

I am using android version 7 on Huawei mate 8.

Serial number is 0ASDE871C100MW

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vApv7GhYCWA0YGlRovrtBPAaVQL94rqv/view?usp=drivesdk
2018-4-28
Use props
Ooiks
lvl.1
Singapore

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-4-28 19:29
Hi all, our engineers are working on this issue in high priority, if you have exported the log, please kindly upload to Dropbox or Google Drive and post the link here.
It would be much appreciated if an IOS mobile device can be used to have a try? Please connect the phone to the network, enter DJI Go 4 APP, if there is pop-up window about the Fly Safe Database upgrade, please update to the latest version and then switch to Android mobile phone to see if the issue persists. Thank you very much.

Hi my google drive link to my spark log data is below.

I am usung android version 7 on Huawei mate 8.

My serial number is 0ASDE871C100MW.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vApv7GhYCWA0YGlRovrtBPAaVQL94rqv/view?usp=drivesdk
2018-4-28
Use props
Ooiks
lvl.1
Singapore

Sorry do  not use the above incorrect link. Pls use below link instead for my log data.

https://drive.google.com/open?id ... UGsoRtn1Fr9RQ9HkYsf
2018-4-28
Use props
Ooiks
lvl.1
Singapore

Sorry pls use below link instead. the previous link is incorrect.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GsnCAhpTJyV1JUGsoRtn1Fr9RQ9HkYsf
2018-4-28
Use props
bidsinga
lvl.1
Netherlands

S-e-ven Posted at 2018-4-28 01:15
Do the firmwareupdate again, but use the PC and DJI Assistant 2 instead!

Already did that a few times
2018-4-29
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
  • >>>
Thailand

Try this:

https://forum.dji.com/thread-146101-1-1.html
2018-4-29
Use props
Ooiks
lvl.1
Singapore

bidsinga Posted at 2018-4-29 01:39
Already did that a few times

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/dji-technology-co-ltd/dji-go-4/dji-go-4-4-1-15-release/dji-go-4-for-drones-since-p4-4-1-15-2-android-apk-download/

Try the above link.uninstall ur current Dji Go 4 app and install the version from the link. It has worked for me and a few ppl who have experienced the same problem.
2018-4-29
Use props
djiuser_Kf4iPA3DtL3S
lvl.4
Flight distance : 510968 ft
Israel

are you all on 4.2.12?
Did you use the official release in Google Play, or one from somewhere else e.g. apkmirror?
2018-4-29
Use props
Jamaboy007
lvl.3
Flight distance : 15659 ft
Sweden

Fixit Now i have same problem, i need to get a old app.
2018-4-29
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
  • >>>
Thailand

Jamaboy007 Posted at 2018-4-29 05:59
Fixit Now i have same problem, i need to get a old app.

https://forum.dji.com/thread-146101-1-1.html
2018-4-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi All,
Thanks for your patience. Our engineers have been aware of the issue and will optimize in the next APP version. At this moment, please switch to IOS version or previous Android APP to figure this out.
Again, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We'll release as long as the new version is ready. Appreciate your understanding.
2018-4-30
Use props
iheaven
lvl.1
Russia

DJI Go 4 downgrade to 4.1.15 helps I spent 3 nights in firmeare upgrades and downgrades. But nothing... Only DJI Go downgrade soles this.
2018-4-30
Use props
mvmv19966
New
Switzerland

judgemstr Posted at 2018-4-28 21:09
https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/dji-technology-co-ltd/dji-go-4/dji-go-4-4-1-15-release/dji-go-4-for-drones-since-p4-4-1-15-2-android-apk-download/ use this as the current apk is broken. I had the same error and reverted to this version and was able to fly.

Thanks a lot - that solved my problem! I tried everthing, but only this downgrade to a previous DJI GO Software Version helped and i can fly again.  
2018-4-30
Use props
tonyzero
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I'm so glad I just found this post, brought a new spark at the weekend and haven't flown it yet as I keep getting "aircraft locked" I'm on Android as well on a Samsung galaxy S8, kept getting 4 solid red lights and that's it, funny thing is if I reinstalled the firmware I get the 2 red lights and 2 flashing lights but as soon as I reboot it's back to 4 red again.
2018-4-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sorry for the late response. This issue has been figured out in 4.2.14, please update to the latest version and check again.
2018-5-7
Use props
iheaven
lvl.1
Russia

4.2.14 works ok
2018-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules