hdmi module fitted then app asked if i want to ??
827 3 2018-4-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DazzauksDad
lvl.2
Flight distance : 124446 ft

India

Hi I just installed a new hdmi module and when starting up Dji GO 4 app on ipad 4 mini it told me there was a firmware update which i did..on restart a popup said something about installing another app did I want to go to the itunes store I hit ok and was just shown a list of various apps anyone shed any light on this ? dont know what it was trying to show me as the page was full of different apps so ignored it..
thanks in advance
Ricky

2018-4-27
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>

I've not fitted an HDMI module to P4 RC myself, but I believe that the firmware update for RC needs to be run again to install appropriate firmware module.

As to the App', there might be an update to DJI Go 4 if you are running an older version. The latest is V4.2.12.
2018-4-27
Use props
DazzauksDad
lvl.2
Flight distance : 124446 ft

India

Aardvark Posted at 2018-4-27 06:06
I've not fitted an HDMI module to P4 RC myself, but I believe that the firmware update for RC needs to be run again to install appropriate firmware module.

As to the App', there might be an update to DJI Go 4 if you are running an older version. The latest is V4.2.12.

Thanks for your reply, it was strange as already have newest version off go app maybe just one of those strange Apple things
cheers
2018-4-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey Ricky, the RC firmware should be refreshed after installing the HDMI module. As for the APP, please try to reinstall to see whether the issue remains.
2018-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules