1780 7 2018-4-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
YOYOMAN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 676260 ft
Réunion

Hi,
Does the M210 RTK write with RTK accurate in the picture?
In case where using dual gimbal, does the location written in the picture consider the exact position of the camera?
I mean, if the M210 RTK is grounded (doesn't move: stay in exact same position), if you take a picture with Gimbal I,the location written in the picture should be different that the one taken with the gimbal II and also different than the picture taken from the upper gimbal.

Could some M210 RTK users could say how it really works please?

thanks

2018-4-27
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Please note that the location is the drone's position not camera. So the picture will show the same position if you take the picture with camera 1 and 2 at the same time.
2018-4-30
Use props
YOYOMAN
lvl.4
Réunion

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-4-30 00:42
Please note that the location is the drone's position not camera. So the picture will show the same position if you take the picture with camera 1 and 2 at the same time.

Hi Elektra,
Thanks for this explanation.
Does DJI provide any solution to get the position of camera 1 & 2 ?
2018-5-1
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

YOYOMAN Posted at 2018-5-1 02:13
Hi Elektra,
Thanks for this explanation.
Does DJI provide any solution to get the position of camera 1 & 2 ?

Just to confirm, you mean the position when you take picture with camera 1&2, right?
2018-5-1
Use props
YOYOMAN
lvl.4
Réunion

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-5-1 03:05
Just to confirm, you mean the position when you take picture with camera 1&2, right?

Hi Elektra,
That's what I mean yes
2018-5-1
Use props
klop123456
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1932913 ft
  • >>>
South Korea

Hi.

1. In normal circumstances, the coordinates recorded in Exif are coordinates where the RTK signal is not reflected.
2. Offset value of twin gimbal or single gimbal is not reflected.
3. The reference point of the RTK antenna is the center of the disc.
4. The center of the correction coordinate of the aircraft is the center of the right disc.
5. Deviation measured 5 times more is horizontal 1Cm / vertical 3Cm.
2018-5-1
Use props
Katbusa3274
lvl.2
Flight distance : 411696 ft

If you are asking about getting the exact location of each camera. You could always measure the distance from the GPS's center to the cameras and do an offset calculation.

If for some reason you need to know where the camera is looking you can grab the cameras IMU information from the SDK.

However I'm guessing your trying to get an accurate spatial location of the camera. In that case you could experiment with some offset calculations as mentioned above.
2018-5-2
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

YOYOMAN Posted at 2018-5-1 11:24
Hi Elektra,
That's what I mean yes

The position of camera is not recorded in the picture. I would recommend you follow the advice from users in this forum. Thanks for your support.
2018-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules