Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
mavic pro 5 button
975 11 2018-4-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
flyhigh69
lvl.4
Flight distance : 75079 ft

United States

I have been having a no-brainer. I just cant seem to get the 5 button on the rc of the mavic pro to correspond to the fuctions i want while connected to the RE goggles. I got the head and gimble tracking opptions to work great but when I want to use the 5 button it just highlights the icons in the RE goggles screen on the right. Is this just the way it is or what do i got to do to change this.
thanks for reading..

Flyhigh69
2018-4-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

After connecting with Goggles, the 5D buttons will act as Touch Panel. More details, please check here: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/DJI+Goggles/20180130/DJI_Goggles_User_Manual_EN.pdf
Connect with Goggles.png
2018-4-28
Use props
flyhigh69
lvl.4

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-4-28 02:34
After connecting with Goggles, the 5D buttons will act as Touch Panel. More details, please check here: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/DJI+Goggles/20180130/DJI_Goggles_User_Manual_EN.pdf

Well I just want to use the zoom function with the goggles. trial and error .thank for the info. let me ask you this can zoom in and out with the goggles. And i wanted to as about the clear gimble cover, would it hurt to have it on? I watched a vidieo and it was ..
2018-4-28
Use props
Bekaru MP UAV
Captain
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

flyhigh69 Posted at 2018-4-28 23:55
Well I just want to use the zoom function with the goggles. trial and error .thank for the info. let me ask you this can zoom in and out with the goggles. And i wanted to as about the clear gimble cover, would it hurt to have it on? I watched a vidieo and it was ..

no - it does not harm to have the clear gimbal cover on
Be careful though because if you get into the habit of not removing the gimbal cover you may forget to remove the gimbal guard and this can lead to gimbal motor overload damage issues.
i like yr username - perhpas i read into it too much?
2018-4-29
Use props
Bekaru MP UAV
Captain
South Africa

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-4-28 02:34

thanks dji susan - i also noticed this but never got around to finding the answer - now i know
2018-4-29
Use props
flyhigh69
lvl.4

United States

Bekaru MP UAV Posted at 2018-4-29 00:44
no - it does not harm to have the clear gimbal cover on
Be careful though because if you get into the habit of not removing the gimbal cover you may forget to remove the gimbal guard and this can lead to gimbal motor overload damage issues.
i like yr username - perhpas i read into it too much?

THANKS for the info. So you like the User Name Flyhigh69. Thanks. I was going to put Drewcifer but it might scare some people. I still havnt had no complications with the gimble movement or funtionality besides the initial start up, when i mentioned in my previous threads of the smacking of the back part of the gimble against the body... I know it is not normal because other people have had the same issues. I thought about returning it but iv been having to much fun just to wait another 2 weeks to come back. I just hope i dont regret it in the long run. I havn't priced gimbles yet. I did make sure all the firmwares were updated to the latest. So I will see. I have flown about 22 flights already and no troubles. I really enjoy this drone with it's distance range and all. It just trips me out i cant zoom in or out useing the Re googles or Im not knowing how to do it. Do you know anything on that. The goggles are pretty cool and all. they makes me dizzy at times when I yaw to fast, espesially in sport mode. I was thinking on modifing the parameters. have you tried these mods yet? Some people say if you want to fly fast, get a rade quad. Hum. Thats next on my list of toys.
Thanks for reading,
Sorry I just rambled on .
Flyhigh69
2018-4-30
Use props
Bekaru MP UAV
Captain
South Africa

flyhigh69 Posted at 2018-4-30 02:33
THANKS for the info. So you like the User Name Flyhigh69. Thanks. I was going to put Drewcifer but it might scare some people. I still havnt had no complications with the gimble movement or funtionality besides the initial start up, when i mentioned in my previous threads of the smacking of the back part of the gimble against the body... I know it is not normal because other people have had the same issues. I thought about returning it but iv been having to much fun just to wait another 2 weeks to come back. I just hope i dont regret it in the long run. I havn't priced gimbles yet. I did make sure all the firmwares were updated to the latest. So I will see. I have flown about 22 flights already and no troubles. I really enjoy this drone with it's distance range and all. It just trips me out i cant zoom in or out useing the Re googles or Im not knowing how to do it. Do you know anything on that. The goggles are pretty cool and all. they makes me dizzy at times when I yaw to fast, espesially in sport mode. I was thinking on modifing the parameters. have you tried these mods yet? Some people say if you want to fly fast, get a rade quad. Hum. Thats next on my list of toys.
Thanks for reading,
Sorry I just rambled on .

if you do not get the gimbal banging fixed then you really should send it back. I missed yr previous posts about the problem. if you have got nd filters on make sure they are 100% properly installed - if not then the camera will bang against the gimbal mounting  - check that out.
The goggles are cool - yeh it makes yr head spin when yawing too fast - my solution has been to yaw like miss daisy when i got the goggles on - works fine. A few quick turns should not freak you about but continuous quick turns probably will.
For next level speed with  drone the cheaper yet faster quads are probably better than a mavic pro. Its gonna crash - and that cost of repair is less with the quads than the mavic pro - plus those suckers are built to take a beating which the mavic is not.
If you do not get your drone issue sorted - send it back .
2018-5-1
Use props
flyhigh69
lvl.4

United States

Bekaru MP UAV Posted at 2018-5-1 00:41
if you do not get the gimbal banging fixed then you really should send it back. I missed yr previous posts about the problem. if you have got nd filters on make sure they are 100% properly installed - if not then the camera will bang against the gimbal mounting  - check that out.
The goggles are cool - yeh it makes yr head spin when yawing too fast - my solution has been to yaw like miss daisy when i got the goggles on - works fine. A few quick turns should not freak you about but continuous quick turns probably will.
For next level speed with  drone the cheaper yet faster quads are probably better than a mavic pro. Its gonna crash - and that cost of repair is less with the quads than the mavic pro - plus those suckers are built to take a beating which the mavic is not.

thanks for the info and opinion. I just hate the wait on returns but i do think it would be the best choice if i want it to last.
thanks. what would you recomend on battery mod spects dual batteries?

2018-5-3
Use props
Bekaru MP UAV
Captain
South Africa

flyhigh69 Posted at 2018-5-3 15:00
thanks for the info and opinion. I just hate the wait on returns but i do think it would be the best choice if i want it to last.
thanks. what would you recomend on battery mod spects dual batteries?

seen videos titles about doubling up on battery power but not had the need for it my self so never checked it out properly.
i would recommend that you fly and have fun with your drone as long as possible to check out if you really need more battery per flight before doubling up on battery.
Using modified battery packs will void your warentee.
Perhaps do your first 50hrs flight time and check how real your need for doubled up batteries is.

2018-5-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

flyhigh69 Posted at 2018-4-28 23:55
Well I just want to use the zoom function with the goggles. trial and error .thank for the info. let me ask you this can zoom in and out with the goggles. And i wanted to as about the clear gimble cover, would it hurt to have it on? I watched a vidieo and it was ..

If you are going to take some great pictures or videos, it will be better to remove the gimbal cover. Also, as Bekaru mentioned, the gimbal lock must be removed during the flight. Safe flying!
2018-5-4
Use props
flyhigh69
lvl.4

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-5-4 02:49
If you are going to take some great pictures or videos, it will be better to remove the gimbal cover. Also, as  Bekaru mentioned, the gimbal lock must be removed during the flight. Safe flying!

I make sure the gimble lock is off before I fly and the cover to is removed before each flight. i just metionend the gimble comer in an earlier post becuse i watched a vidieo and the cover was on. so It was a question from that perspective..thanks for the knowledge ..

\

2018-5-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

flyhigh69 Posted at 2018-5-5 19:11
I make sure the gimble lock is off before I fly and the cover to is removed before each flight. i just metionend the gimble comer in an earlier post becuse i watched a vidieo and the cover was on. so It was a question from that perspective..thanks for the knowledge ..

You are welcome. Should there are any further questions, feel free to contact us.
2018-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules