Battery ERROR please check ....
1668 10 2018-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7f74a697
New
Flight distance : 42736 ft
Romania

Please help me. I charged only 10 times. It's already broken?
2018-4-28
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft

You need to tell us exactly what the problem is. What exactly is happening with the battery?
2018-4-28
Use props
fans7f74a697
New

Hi there! Yesterday I flights about 20 minutes in very good conditions. In this morning I put the battery to charge. When it stopped charging I put the battery on the drone. When I started on my remote screen appear the messagebaterey error. I checked the battery from app and all the cell are ok the voltage it is ok, the temperature is ok...
2018-4-28
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

fans7f74a697 Posted at 2018-4-28 22:22
Hi there! Yesterday I flights about 20 minutes in very good conditions. In this morning I put the battery to charge. When it stopped charging I put the battery on the drone. When I started on my remote screen appear the messagebaterey error. I checked the battery from app and all the cell are ok the voltage it is ok, the temperature is ok...

Did you try removing and re-inserting battery in drone?
Have you tried another battery in drone?
2018-4-28
Use props
andreiadamovich
New
Romania

Unfortunately I don't have another battery. In Overall Status this are the messages
2018-4-28
Use props
andreiadamovich
New
Romania

Some another print screen
2018-4-29
Use props
Bekaru MP UAV
First Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

hi - Do Not Fly using that battery again. You need to send it back to dji or your supplier. The battery has 6 months warentee and dji has a good reputation of replacing faulty batteries quickly. It is a bit of inconvenience but a simple procedure.
2018-4-29
Use props
andreiadamovich
New
Romania

Bekaru MP UAV Posted at 2018-4-29 00:22
hi - Do Not Fly using that battery again. You need to send it back to dji or your supplier. The battery has 6 months warentee and dji has a good reputation of replacing faulty batteries quickly. It is a bit of inconvenience but a simple procedure.

Yes but I buyed the drone last year in april...so ... I need to buy a new one... I think
2018-4-29
Use props
Bekaru MP UAV
First Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

andreiadamovich Posted at 2018-4-29 00:58
Yes but I buyed the drone last year in april...so ... I need to buy a new one... I think

yes - then the warranty has expired - that's bad luck.
But really do not fly with that battery again. You must assume the message is correct and that the cell is really broken.
A battery with a broken cell could erupt at any time and if it does so when flying then your drone will fall out the sky.
2018-4-29
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

You can try discharging battery to 5% and then charge up again and see if this works. Do not fly it just leave it on in drone
2018-4-29
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, all. If the battery is under warranty, please contact our support and start a case when you have the error message: http://www.dji.com/support Thanks for your support.
2018-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules