HDMI from Controller to Television
996 9 2018-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
THE COOLER
lvl.2
Flight distance : 10121 ft
Australia

Hello - i have read all the info on how to connect the PS4 Pro controller by USB to a Television - seems very easy

Only issue is when I got into the "HD" settings the HDMI simultaneously output is not there are an option on my controller

My firmware is the current one so not sure how to get that up on the screen to activate the feed

any help greatly appreciated

Thanks in Advance !

S
2018-4-29
Use props
mrbill
lvl.4
Flight distance : 717100 ft
United Kingdom

Have you fitted an hdmi output module to your controller?
2018-4-29
Use props
THE COOLER
lvl.2
Australia

yes indeed , my controller comes with the output already there - phantom 4 pro plus

i dont need anything else no ?
2018-4-29
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

THE COOLER Posted at 2018-4-29 03:17
yes indeed , my controller comes with the output already there - phantom 4 pro plus

i dont need anything else no ?

On the + you need to look in the settings found by dragging down from the top, there is a whole HDMI section with a few lines of settings.

Edit: it is not just the HDMI icon in the dragdown box, need to enter the settings gear icon.
2018-4-29
Use props
THE COOLER
lvl.2
Australia

yes this is the issue - the opportunity for simultaneous display isnt there
2018-4-29
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Denmark

Sorry don't get that part of it, what should it show if a toggle for simultaneous display was present and ticked off?
Either it output on HDMI or it don't, you can en-/disable the hdmi just by dragging down and tap the icon or you can do it from within the hdmi settings where also you set the resolution of the output.
2018-4-29
Use props
THE COOLER
lvl.2
Australia

Hello KedDK -

the Simultaneous Output Option just isn't visible on the software on the controller

Firmware is the current one

though i plugged into my TV and it worked so all good

thanks for your input

S
2018-4-30
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Denmark

THE COOLER Posted at 2018-4-30 00:03
Hello KedDK -

the Simultaneous Output Option just isn't visible on the software on the controller

I just played with mine now, think i guess what you were looking for, when HDMI is active, you can in the HD settings scroll the display up and in the bottom you'll find a toggle for the overlay part.
When overlay is active all displayed on the screen is also output on HDMI, when disabled only the camera feed display on HDMI. This toggle is not displayed when HDMI is deactivated.

Edit: i would like to also tell it is my experience that the range is reduced further when HDMI is active, i would like to hear if you experience the same. It does not matter if anything is plugged in, just activated HDMI and range reduces.
2018-4-30
Use props
THE COOLER
lvl.2
Australia

yes i got mine working switching on and off the overlay - thank the lords !!
2018-4-30
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Glad to know that you'd got it work.
2018-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules