Photos a Day off
349 3 2018-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_VMObGQFjHgyh
lvl.1
Flight distance : 42910 ft
United States

ok guys i have had a few drones in the past but they where all low end drones with subpar cameras  but all had one thing in common, the photo shareing SUCKED, i always had to take the SD card out of the camera upload to the PC and then transfer to my mobile then share, so 1 month ago i decided to take the plung and get the mavic pro.
i have been very very happy with it up until about 2 days ago    for some reason when i take photos with the mavic pro, the phots do not show up until a day later "makes it very hard to share that way"   but it also shows my photos as being taken "today"  for instance the photos i took yesterday is showing in my DJI go app as taken today.
any ideas before i go crazy trying to find out whats going on????????
2018-4-29
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13498560 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

That does sound strange
2018-4-29
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13978875 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

New one on me! Very strange
2018-4-29
Use props
Brad Bilger
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14843274 ft

This has been a bug for me for some time.  My photos won't show up on my phone until hours later.  But they come in as "Cache Image" and not as "DJI_Record".  The images in the Cache gallery are ONLY about 75KB and very low resolution.  I started this thread some time ago and still waiting for an answer.

https://forum.dji.com/thread-139268-1-1.html

The Video come in perfectly, but the bug with the images started a few months ago for me and I've got no idea.  I've uninstalled the app, rebooted, reinstalled the app and it works perfectly... for a few days, then back to acting up.  
2018-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules