Warranty Work
930 8 2018-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pedwards
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5445758 ft
  • >>>

I purchased a Mavic Pro Platinum a few months ago and have been a little disappointed with the results of the photos and video due to blurriness around the edges. It also seemed that a high ISO was used despite selecting 100. I compared the images of the new Mavic to images taken on a Mavic Pro that I owned last year a decided that there was an issue camera. I requested a CAS number and this was sent to me promptly along with UPS shipping label (I live in the UK so the repair centre was in the Netherlands). The package was delivered on Thursday and signed for but the online repair tracking shows that it is yet to be received. A little research showed me that this is not a unique situation but I would like confirmation that DJI at least have received the Mavic as I'm concerned, I have proof of delivery but no evidence it has been received. I have also have paid for Care Refresh yet I do not have the quad, if this is found to be classed as repair under warranty is the Care Refresh extended?

I'm a supporter of DJI and have just purchased the
Mavic Air but the repair/warranty part could be better. .

2018-4-29
Use props
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Flight distance : 10321657 ft
Canada

Lack of communication I would say.
2018-4-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

We're sorry for the troubles. Could you leave your case number here? We'd like to check the exact status and help you get an update.
2018-4-29
Use props
pedwards
lvl.4
  • >>>

Thank you Susan. CAS-1694621-C4L2S5.

Regards
2018-4-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

pedwards Posted at 2018-4-29 19:17
Thank you Susan. CAS-1694621-C4L2S5.

Regards

Received with thanks! There might be some delay due to the weekend. I'll forward to the local team for a double check.
2018-4-29
Use props
pedwards
lvl.4
  • >>>

Received Mavic back.  Other than the delay of 2 days between ups delivering and DJI acknowledging receipt, it was a very good service.  10 days from when I shipped,  to reviving the drone back. This was from Uk and includes the 2 day transit time to and from Holland.
2018-5-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

pedwards Posted at 2018-5-4 19:39
Received Mavic back.  Other than the delay of 2 days between ups delivering and DJI acknowledging receipt, it was a very good service.  10 days from when I shipped,  to reviving the drone back. This was from Uk and includes the 2 day transit time to and from Holland.

Glad to hear everything has been resolved, we will keep improving our customer service, wish you have a nice time on flying the drone. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to let us know.
2018-5-6
Use props
pedwards
lvl.4
  • >>>

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-5-6 22:35
Glad to hear everything has been resolved, we will keep improving our customer service, wish you have a nice time on flying the drone. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to let us know.
Hi,
To clarify, my major concern was that an item of mine costing over a £1000 was signed for but then did not show this on the DJI tracking. Thank you Mindy.

2018-5-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

pedwards Posted at 2018-5-6 22:38
Hi,
To clarify, my major concern was that an item of mine costing over a £1000 was signed for but then did not show this on the DJI tracking. Thank you Mindy.

I see, there may be some delay in the server, we will learn from this and keep improving our service. Have a nice day.
2018-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules