Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
refresh cendence firmware
1460 3 2018-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OHP studios
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2094921 ft

I'm having beeping and a system error message on many startups.  If I turn it off and back on, it goes away and works as it should.  I've tried calibration, hasn't changed anything. so I was going to refresh firmware, i have 02.00.0090 now.   I can manage to select and download firmware using go 4 app, but everytime i try to click firmware refresh, it says installation failed, restart and retry...    i've retried for days with no luck.   How do I do it?
2018-4-29
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Can you provide a screenshot of the image screen? What error message you got? Please keep us updated, thanks.
2018-4-29
Use props
rfAndy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 396365 ft
United States

I'm getting exact same problem with mine: beeping and system error message.  Power cycle fixes it.  This happens mostly when crystalsky is powered off when starting cendence.  I have not seen it when crytalsky is powered first.  This has never happened before the firmware upgrade.
2018-5-15
Use props
-Tobi-
lvl.4
Flight distance : 12489137 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Same here! And i can´t export or save my configurations on my Devices (iPad or CrystalSky) - System error Message many times...
2018-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules