Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Drone lights blink Red, orange Green..
4180 15 2018-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans574235db
lvl.2
Flight distance : 145489 ft
United States

Need some help! My Friend was flying the Phantom 4 I sold him he said that the screen on his tablet went read and said No Signal, the phantom 4 went into RTH and landed, he gave the drone back to me to see if I could figure out what happened, and Now when I boot it up the light on the side by the memory card binks Red,Orange,green  and teh Front lights blink Red and the back yellow!

I cant hook it up to DJI assistent to check software

When I turn it all on the gimbal seems to work I get no video signal on tablet and it says drone is Disconected..

2018-4-29
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi, memory card one is the startup diagnostics, im still going through the manual for you.......
2018-4-29
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Blinking yellow poss week gps lock (are you testing inside), red just means its on so you know which way its facing
2018-4-29
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Try powering up without the SD card in AC, if it makes a difference investigate from there, card defect, wrong formatted, simply full?
2018-4-29
Use props
fans574235db
lvl.2
United States

So I took the Battery out and heard what sounded like something lose on the inside of the Phantom I turned it over and this little part fell out, does anyone know what it might be? there is not a scratch on the drone looks brand new I know I never crashed it or even scratched a prop, my friend has only flown i like 6 times.
2018-4-29
Use props
fans574235db
lvl.2
United States

Its a real Tiny piece here it is next to a micro memory card.
2018-4-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, what's the color of the RC indicator status? Could the gimbal camera be controlled by the RC? Please try to link RC again to see whether it works.

As for the tiny parts, I'll check with our engineers and come back if there is any update.
2018-4-29
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Denmark

It look like a big SMD component with almost no solder on the terminals, don't it have a number on the other side?
2018-4-30
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Do you think he may have had a hard landing?
2018-4-30
Use props
Tallguysd
lvl.2
United States

ALABAMA Posted at 2018-4-30 03:57
Do you think he may have had a hard landing?

The landing was the was RTH one where the drone lands itself
2018-5-1
Use props
Tallguysd
lvl.2
United States

KedDK Posted at 2018-4-30 00:53
It look like a big SMD component with almost no solder on the terminals, don't it have a number on the other side?

There is no markings on the little piece
2018-5-1
Use props
Tallguysd
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-4-29 23:30
Hi there, what's the color of the RC indicator status? Could the gimbal camera be controlled by the RC? Please try to link RC again to see whether it works.

As for the tiny parts, I'll check with our engineers and come back if there is any update.

Thank you.
2018-5-1
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Denmark

Tallguysd Posted at 2018-5-1 03:19
There is no markings on the little piece

okay thanks, it is a hard material and not rubber like right?
Guess it is a "huge" resistor but could be anything and don't think we will never know unless someone knows the answer. With the size of it, it should not be a big problem locating where it is missing and get it back in place should it be needed.
2018-5-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Confirm with our engineers that the little part is inductance. I'm afraid that the drone may not work without this part. Please kindly start a case and send the unit in for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support
2018-5-7
Use props
fans9329dcd2
New
Argentina

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-5-7 22:54
Confirm with our engineers that the little part is inductance. I'm afraid that the drone may not work without this part. Please kindly start a case and send the unit in for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support

Hi, I have the same problem but without that little part outside the drone.
But the diference is my drone start this issue after an update. The update finished OK Then wen i turned on I lost video on my ipad and on the computer assistant 2 i tryed to downgrade and i couldnt. the firmware version readed on the drone is V00.00.0000 when i try to upgrade, the upgrade bar rise hurry to 100% and tells me Updated failed. Sorry in advance for my english
2019-7-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans9329dcd2 Posted at 7-3 22:51
Hi, I have the same problem but without that little part outside the drone.
But the diference is my drone start this issue after an update. The update finished OK Then wen i turned on I lost video on my ipad and on the computer assistant 2 i tryed to downgrade and i couldnt. the firmware version readed on the drone is V00.00.0000 when i try to upgrade, the upgrade bar rise hurry to 100% and tells me Updated failed. Sorry in advance for my english

May I know which drone do you refer to? Has the unit been involved with crash or hard landing before? If the update keeps failing, I'm afraid that you may start a case and send it in for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support
2019-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules