Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji Spark Activation issue
10258 18 2018-4-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
COCA
lvl.2
Flight distance : 35495 ft
Serbia

Hi there! I have a problem with activating my spark. I tried ios and android device, but cant Activate. When i open dji go 4 app go to enter the device, activate aircraft, and then asked me to read the code from my RC, which always has a failure, cant read the QR code. What to do manually? Woh step bu spet? I have fly more combo.
2018-4-30
Use props
AnthonyH
lvl.1
Australia

I am having exactly the same issue. Purchased yesterday and when I try to scan the QR code it tells me the server not available. Cannot read QR code.
2018-4-30
Use props
ssakellaro
lvl.3
Flight distance : 28058 ft
Greece

The QR connects you to the WiFi of the spark . If the Spark's wifi isn't open it can't connect. Try press and hold the button until you hear 3 beeps so the wifi resets, then try to connect again manually ( you should see spark-...) WiFi connection in your settings
2018-4-30
Use props
COCA
lvl.2
Serbia

ssakellaro Posted at 2018-4-30 02:04
The QR connects you to the WiFi of the spark . If the Spark's wifi isn't open it can't connect. Try press and hold the button until you hear 3 beeps so the wifi resets, then try to connect again manually ( you should see spark-...) WiFi connection in your settings

Yes, I tried that, but when I connect to my spark wifi without controller the process stars again, nothing happens.  I want to know, if I make activation complete, should the "Activate Aircraft" appear again in the menu or not?

Where can i find my Activation status?
2018-4-30
Use props
ssakellaro
lvl.3
Flight distance : 28058 ft
Greece

COCA Posted at 2018-4-30 02:08
Yes, I tried that, but when I connect to my spark wifi without controller the process stars again, nothing happens.  I want to know, if I make activation complete, should the "Activate Aircraft" appear again in the menu or not?

Where can i find my Activation status?

The drone activates only once. The only way to see it at least in my experience is to go here https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
( You must be logged in) and after hitting submit request repair and fill in your  country the next step should say "My activated products" with your spark sn
2018-4-30
Use props
S.J
lvl.4
Flight distance : 322454 ft
Kuwait

AnthonyH Posted at 2018-4-30 01:48
I am having exactly the same issue. Purchased yesterday and when I try to scan the QR code it tells me the server not available. Cannot read QR code.

QR code never worked for SPARK.
2018-4-30
Use props
ChrisJG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1725341 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It took me an evening if I recall to correctly update and activate my Spark...the QR code did not work on my iPhone, despite numerous attempts. Probably worth you contacting the DJI Support, they have been very prompt ; https://www.dji.com/support/product/spark Good luck.
2018-4-30
Use props
COCA
lvl.2
Serbia

ChrisJG Posted at 2018-4-30 03:58
It took me an evening if I recall to correctly update and activate my Spark...the QR code did not work on my iPhone, despite numerous attempts. Probably worth you contacting the DJI Support, they have been very prompt ; https://www.dji.com/support/product/spark Good luck.

Thanks. But i have another question: In-app, Dji Go 4, new app updated, when you want to activate Spark, they sad that you need to read the QR code from the controller, why?

Am i correct, all i need is to connect with my Spark over wifi directly from the mobile device, open the app, go to activation process and follow steps?
2018-4-30
Use props
ChrisJG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1725341 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

COCA Posted at 2018-4-30 04:32
Thanks. But i have another question: In-app, Dji Go 4, new app updated, when you want to activate Spark, they sad that you need to read the QR code from the controller, why?

Am i correct, all i need is to connect with my Spark over wifi directly from the mobile device, open the app, go to activation process and follow steps?

I think that's what I did in the end and I've now 24 flights, but the process felt very long and drawn out...Good luck, I hope that works for you.
2018-4-30
Use props
fans7791e80c
New

United States

ssakellaro Posted at 2018-4-30 02:04

reset wifi works
2018-5-1
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

COCA Posted at 2018-4-30 04:32

Please try to connect your RC with mobile device through wifi. You can use your phone to search the wifi of RC. And you can  PM me your SN to check if it is activated. Here is the video for your reference:
2018-5-3
Use props
fans266bedae
New
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-5-3 22:49
Please try to connect your RC with mobile device through wifi. You can use your phone to search the wifi of RC. And you can  PM me your SN to check if it is activated. Here is the video for your reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so1b6BSQTzE

Can you please check my activation status ?
2018-6-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans266bedae Posted at 2018-6-19 23:58
Can you please check my activation status ?

Please send a personal message to me and provide SN of your aircraft. SN can be found in the battery compartment, please see the image below for reference. Thank you.

2018-6-20
Use props
fansd50bcf6a
New
Flight distance : 1985 ft
Netherlands

Need to verify activation status. I've emailed DJI support twice, sent direct messages to two moderators, tweeted a DM to their Twitter support. Sadly no response for this.

I wonder what's stopping from making this as a web service or micro site. Just let the customers check the activation status and date of activation themselves!
2018-9-7
Use props
fansdf1a6602
New

United States

AnthonyH Posted at 2018-4-30 01:48

Do you resolve?
2019-7-18
Use props
TANVIRMONTY
New

Bangladesh

need to activate this!
2020-1-19
Use props
MKPSG12
lvl.4
Flight distance : 341073 ft
United Kingdom

Is the AC/RC working? Yes - You're Activated! No - You're not!

The QR codes have never worked, they're printed too small. In the end I turned on the AC, found its wi-fi with my phone, activated it that way then paired the RC afterwards. (Even though it was a FLy More Combo and the AC/RC are supposed to come paired)
2020-1-21
Use props
TANVIRMONTY
New

Bangladesh

Still no luck. It says error code 1112.
2020-1-21
Use props
TANVIRMONTY
New

Bangladesh

AC and RC are working and i was able to connect to them. But no activation