Dji Care Refresh international coverage
14413 47 2018-4-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Susan
Administrator

craftyglenn-sp Posted at 10-14 09:32
Could you please tell me if Canada and the United States are considered the same region for purposes of buying care refresh. I bought an Inspire 2 in the US but live in Canada. When trying to buy care refresh I switched to US in top corner but can't pay as the option for putting in my province does not provide a drop down for provinces. Also will not accept a postal code.

Hi there, we replied to your in your own post, please check, we will keep you updated as well. Thank you for your patience.
2022-10-15
Use props
djiuser_d1Aftl8TW03C
New
Flight distance : 3763 ft
Tajikistan

Hello dears,
I have bought dji mini 3 pro on amazon.com in USA couple of days ago.
Now currently i am working in Asia and traveling around the gloab.
In case i buy dji refresh care for USA region. And I have accident during my travel or work in Asia. Can I use the dji care refresh? I mean I will send the drone back to USA ( shiping will be paid by me) and I will get a replacement or repair service in USA?
2023-4-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_d1Aftl8TW03C Posted at 4-1 02:28
Hello dears,
I have bought dji mini 3 pro on amazon.com in USA couple of days ago.
Now currently i am working in Asia and traveling around the gloab.

Hi there, in the situation you mentioned, yes, you can use DJI Care Refresh.
The location of the accident does not affect the benefit of the DJI Care Refresh, when you need to use the service, you can send the drone back to the corresponding repair center where the drone/DJI Care Refresh is purchased.
Kindly note that we can not ship the product outside the country, therefore, the suggestion will be that you can send the drone to your family/friend who is located in the US, DJI will not be responsible for the shipment and clearance.
And you can ask them to help you to create a case and send it in for service, the drone will be sent to your family/friend, then they can ship the drone to you.
Hope this provides you with some information.
2023-4-1
Use props
me2me2me2
lvl.1

Canada

Hi

I'm having the same issue as the previous poster: except bought a different DJI product---

"Could you please tell me if Canada and the United States are considered the same region for purposes of buying care refresh. I bought an Inspire 2 in the US but live in Canada. When trying to buy care refresh I switched to US in top corner but can't pay as the option for putting in my province does not provide a drop down for provinces. Also will not accept a postal code."

So, at the Check Out Page - shipping address even though there is nothing to ship ---  it will not let me select my Canadian Province - nor my Postal Code - as these are required field ---

I believe the 48 hours is just around the corner - I'm ready to pay !

How to resolve please ?

Thank you
2023-4-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

me2me2me2 Posted at 4-9 03:52
Hi

I'm having the same issue as the previous poster: except bought a different DJI product---

Hi there, to ensure that you can enjoy the services normally, DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region. You can refer to: https://www.dji.com/support/service/djicare-refresh/faq
2023-4-9
Use props
mitsosmux
New

Gibraltar

Hello, i'm willing to buy a Mini 4 Pro from either Italy or Nederlands, and i live in Greece. Will there be any issues with warranty or DJI Refresh?
2-6 07:11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

mitsosmux Posted at 2-6 07:11
Hello, i'm willing to buy a Mini 4 Pro from either Italy or Nederlands, and i live in Greece. Will there be any issues with warranty or DJI Refresh?

Hi there, we will confirm with the corresponding team and get back to you asap.
2-7 02:53
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

mitsosmux Posted at 2-6 07:11

Hi there, we got an update from the corresponding team that since they are all within the EU region, there is no issue using the warranty and DJI Care Refresh.
2-7 20:15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules