o(^-^)o
chrisdolese
lvl.2
Flight distance : 288661 ft
United States

hoping an admin could review my case
              CAS-1705735-D6L8R9

havent heard anything back on it

circumstances  of the case crosslines between refresh and warranty  -- i was honestly surprised the remote was not covered by a refresh

when i called into support it was confusing to both the rep and myself how this would be handled

hoping its resolved soon

2018-4-30
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft

I wish you a good outome for your case! (although not knowing what precisely has happened)
2018-4-30
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

Check here using your case # --- https://repair.dji.com/en/support/RepairTrace
2018-4-30
Use props
chrisdolese
lvl.2
United States

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-4-30 12:50
I wish you a good outome for your case! (although not knowing what precisely has happened)

yeah i thought it would be straighforwad with djicare refresh until i mentioned the remote controller was a problem as well ... it wont maintain a charge

so they said that wasnt covered under dji care refresh , but at the same time i had dinged a landing gear and assume thats a replacement arm - for that part of the incident i wanted to use refresh or have the option to pay for the repair to the arm  

im assuming the remote controller is covered under warranty at this point but no one has made that clear
2018-4-30
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

chrisdolese Posted at 2018-4-30 14:25
yeah i thought it would be straighforwad with djicare refresh until i mentioned the remote controller was a problem as well ... it wont maintain a charge

so they said that wasnt covered under dji care refresh , but at the same time i had dinged a landing gear and assume thats a replacement arm - for that part of the incident i wanted to use refresh or have the option to pay for the repair to the arm  

Please note that RC is not covered by Care Refresh. But the RC has 12 mouths' warranty, if the malfunction is not caused by pilot's error, it should be under warranty. The situation will be forwarded to the local team and we will have someone contact you, following your case.
2018-4-30
Use props
chrisdolese
lvl.2
United States

someone from DJI actually called me by phone to follow up - great support !   thanks all

one thing i will mention is following the case online is confiusing

checking case details continues to show "check quotation and pay" when i have already paid

checking repair progress inquiry however does show payment received -- there is some disconnect between whats displayed in case details and progress inquiry and its alarming at first when you dont know if you should resubmit your payment or not - luckily i checked the progress inquiry before doing so
2018-5-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

chrisdolese Posted at 2018-5-1 10:28
someone from DJI actually called me by phone to follow up - great support !   thanks all

one thing i will mention is following the case online is confiusing

Chris, sorry for the confusion, there may be sync delay issue in the server, you just need to make sure you have paid successfully, and it will take some time for us to confirm the payment in the system. I checked the case, it has been through quality evaluation and will be shipped out very soon, appreciate your patience.
2018-5-1
Use props
chrisdolese
lvl.2
United States

thanks - checked again this am and the discrepancy still exists --
case details still show link to check qutatation and pay yet status inquiry shows shipped
Screen Shot 2018-05-02 at 9.39.34 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-05-02 at 9.39.15 AM.png
2018-5-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

chrisdolese Posted at 2018-5-2 05:44
thanks - checked again this am and the discrepancy still exists --
case details still show link to check qutatation and pay yet status inquiry shows shipped
[view_image]

Thanks for the feedback, we will report the issue to the related team to look into, the package has been shipped out already, you should have received the email with the tracking number, hope you will receive it soon.
2018-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules