6186 12 2018-5-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PIETRO92
lvl.1
Flight distance : 889 ft
Italy

Hi everyone,
just bought a brand new DJI SPARK with a remote controller.
To be ready to fly, I have followed the procedure described in the app installed in my mobile (samsung S8 - android, DJI GO 4.2.12). Everything was completed succesfully (even the firmware update), but it doesn't take off because in the flying page of the app it comes out the error "THE AIRCRAFT IS LOCKED" (with a warning in the drone firmware version, like it is not updated - instead if i check from the app is says it is updated).

What do I have to do?
Let me know as soon as possible.

Up to now I have spend so much money for just time wasted.

2018-5-1
Use props
DMX_MLT
First Officer
Malta

Ciao Pietro,

Update 2 - 29/04/2018 3:00am (EU Time) - This Problem is SOLVED by Downgrading Back to 4.1.15, they tried the Solution and some are saying its working and have reported to have UNLOCKED THE DRONE from 'CANNOT TAKE OFF ERROR'. Enjoy Buddies. After some flight you can easily upgrade to 4.2.12. - Enjoy - Pleasure to Help You.

1) Reset everything by removing Wifi of AirCraft (Spark) / Wifi of Controller

2) Uninstall the DJI GO4 App / Restart Phone

3) Go to - https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/dji-technology-co-ltd/

4) Download the App Version 4.1.15 (Which was a stable one with OTG Support) -
Direct LINK (For Android Phone)
https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/dji-technology-co-ltd/dji-go-4/dji-go-4-4-1-15-release/dji-go-4-for-drones-since-p4-4-1-15-2-android-apk-download/

5) And do a FRESH Install
2018-5-1
Use props
DMX_MLT
First Officer
Malta

Read my Post Buddy - https://forum.dji.com/thread-146031-1-1.html

Any problem give me a shout on PM.

2018-5-1
Use props
PIETRO92
lvl.1
Italy

If I do follow this procedure, is it ok for "official" DJI SUPPORT?
2018-5-1
Use props
DMX_MLT
First Officer
Malta

PIETRO92 Posted at 2018-5-1 00:50
If I do follow this procedure, is it ok for "official" DJI SUPPORT?

You are just doing this to - UNLOCK THE DRONE - You will be using ORIGINAL DJI APPROVED SOFTWARE, No Litchi, No Hacked Programs... like Dum Ble Dor or whatever they call it.

Then after some POSITIVE Flights you can Set Back AutoUpdates and Upgrade back to 4.2.12 which is a very good Version.

You are using Original DJI Software - NO MODS - so why do you think DJI wont Support You ?

After all this is a BUG that DJI Programmers Missed, and Didnt Fix... I made a Post to FIX it, and asked everyone to report PMS to me what is happening so I can try figure out a solution, also I asked DJI for help but maybe it was the Weekend and COULDNT Help me this time. :/

I saw many complaining about the 'CANNOT TAKE OFF' Problem and want to Try to Solve It. Hopefully after hours of trials, it was clear that 4.2.12 (latest built which was launch on Google Play) was the problem for NEW SPARK DRONES so the common sense + maths tell you, WHAT IF try 4.1.15 which is a very stable version, and it Worked !!!! Enjoy !

If in Doubt, Contact DJI Support or Your Agent, and Tell him to Fix it for You or Wait for the Solution by DJI Support.

Goodluck. If you are afraid of doing this, dont worry go to your Agent and I am sure he will help you out Pietro !
2018-5-1
Use props
PIETRO92
lvl.1
Italy

In this way it works, I will wait for the problem fixed to update again the app!
2018-5-1
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

PIETRO92 Posted at 2018-5-1 01:30
In this way it works, I will wait for the problem fixed to update again the app!

Sorry for the trouble it brings. You can also try to connect your spark with IOS device and update the database. Our engineers are working on this issue and thanks for your patience.
2018-5-1
Use props
DMX_MLT
First Officer
Malta

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-5-1 01:46
Sorry for the trouble it brings. You can also try to connect your spark with IOS device and update the database. Our engineers are working on this issue and thanks for your patience.

Have a Good Day. Xie Xie.
2018-5-1
Use props
PIETRO92
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-5-1 01:46

Anyway now everything it is working using the previous version of DJI GO and I managed to do my first flight.
Just let me know when the issue is solved to update again the app.
Thanks
2018-5-1
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

PIETRO92 Posted at 2018-5-1 02:18
Anyway now everything it is working using the previous version of DJI GO and I managed to do my first flight.
Thanks

Thanks for your update and glad it works. We will inform users when the problem is solved.
2018-5-1
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

DMX_MLT Posted at 2018-5-1 01:51
Pietro92 Said - ''I have followed the procedure described in the app installed in my mobile (samsung S8 - android, DJI GO 4.2.12).''

Thanks for your reminding. I think users can update the database through IOS device and unlock the drone first. Then users can continue to use Android devices. I believe that the issue will be solved soon.
2018-5-1
Use props
DMX_MLT
First Officer
Malta

PIETRO92 Posted at 2018-5-1 02:18
Thanks

Do some flights, then you can easily update to the current Google Play's Version 4.2.12

It is very Stable and Highly Recommended.

Enjoy,

Darryl
DMX_MLT
2018-5-1
Use props
DMX_MLT
First Officer
Malta

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-5-1 03:33
Thanks for your reminding. I think users can update the database through IOS device and unlock the drone first. Then users can continue to use Android devices. I believe that the issue will be solved soon.

Thank you Madame. Much Obligated !
2018-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules