Gimbal issue
13558 55 2015-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rheerschap
lvl.2

Netherlands

vincent.zorzi Posted at 2015-6-4 04:55
Please can someone record the sound of your gimbal ? I have a doubt about mine. I also received my b ...

the gimbal dont make a sound so recording it will not be possible
if the gimbal makes a strange sound I will record it (if i were you) and let autumn see it (and hear it)
and if everything is ok than there is no problem right ?
goodluck
2015-6-4
Use props
Daninho
lvl.4
Flight distance : 70203 ft
Germany

DJI-Autumn Posted at 2015-6-4 19:20
Sorry for the experience you've had. Can you pls take a video? Our Germany colleague will deal wit ...

I will upload some videos for you now in my thread
2015-6-4
Use props
perlanswed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1086257 ft
Sweden

I also have this "jello" problem. I have tested now to do every tips and trix but still the videos look like some one very drunk have filmed ;-)
So is it worth to wait on a FW update or is the only way to get it repaired ??

My first P3 Professional were the charger corrupt so I did have to wait and ended up with that I returned that.
And now my second P3 Professional have the "jello" and strange gimbal sound...
Im expecting a little more quality for the price!!

What should I do?
2015-6-14
Use props
scigalski
New

Poland

I have just the same issue on my P3 Advanced. Should I contact the service center? I am from Europe, Poland.
Best,
DS
2015-6-14
Use props
rheerschap
lvl.2

Netherlands

Dear Autumn
My second phantom 3 pro arrived finally after a lot of trouble with the gimbal and camera with the first one
You remember ?
1st problem

2st problem

Everything works fine at the moment
But.....
Again awaiting trouble or not ?
What would you advise ??
2015-6-26
Use props
niutron
New

Mexico

Hello, I have exact same issue can you instruct me how to fix it or do I send it back to dji?
2015-6-27
Use props
rheerschap
lvl.2

Netherlands

niutron Posted at 2015-6-27 18:55
Hello, I have exact same issue can you instruct me how to fix it or do I send it back to dji?

wich one of the 3 problems are yours ?
2015-6-28
Use props
niutron
New

Mexico

I have the first problem
2015-6-28
Use props
DJI-Autumn
lvl.4

Hong Kong

rheerschap@hotm Posted at 2015-6-26 23:13
Dear Autumn
My second phantom 3 pro arrived finally after a lot of trouble with the gimbal and camer ...

Dear Richard,

Do you mean the vibrating landing gear or the camera gently move to one side then back to center?The camera movement is normal I think, you can change a place and try again.
And did you push the aircraft down when power it on?
2015-6-29
Use props
rheerschap
lvl.2

Netherlands

DJI-Autumn Posted at 2015-6-30 10:58
Dear Richard,

Do you mean the vibrating landing gear or the camera gently move to one side then ba ...

Hi Autumn
Yes i mean the gimbal moving to one side and then at the end of the starting progress suddenly going in the position where is supposed to be going
And yes i did push it a little downwards
Whereever i do this it starts up like this.
My brother in law got a phantom3 pro like me and when he starts up the phantom everything is normal without the gimbal / camera moving to one side.
Everything looks ok - it fly's like a beauty - filming is just perfect - im a happy customer (finally)
But when, in the future, the gimbal stays in de "moving position" and not going back to the place where it supposed to be going, you do understand that "i will be back "
Regards
Richard
2015-7-2
Use props
DJI-Autumn
lvl.4

Hong Kong

rheerschap@hotm Posted at 2015-7-2 17:19
Hi Autumn
Yes i mean the gimbal moving to one side and then at the end of the starting progress su ...

I am also trying to figure it out because I find sometimes my P3 also act the same behavior, but sometimes not. I start to think about maybe it caused by I changed its direction before start it up.
2015-7-2
Use props
rheerschap
lvl.2

Netherlands

DJI-Autumn Posted at 2015-7-2 19:18
I am also trying to figure it out because I find sometimes my P3 also act the same behavior, but so ...

with mine p3 its every time the same - if it stays like this its ok - maybe after a update in the future its gone (or worse)
2015-7-3
Use props
M1Maksim
lvl.1

Germany

Hello, mabye someone can help me here? EU support does not respond me for ona week, I don't know what to do. I bought Phantom3 Pro on the 13th of April, it was delivered on the 4th of May. Since that time I had an opportunity to use it only for two weeks because camera turned to the left and stayed in this position. I connected with EU support team, they advice me to wait for firmware update. I was waiting for 3 weeks, when updated nothing changed, but became worse. Drone started flying very loud, started loosing high, sometimes does circle, at first not big but then bigger and bigger. Because of all these reasons I couldn't take it on vocation. I payed 1499 EUR, but I can't use it normally, only make filters  and control tests. I would like to replace it on the new one Drone or get the money back. Hope to hear from you as soon as possible. THNX
IMG_4641.JPG
IMG_4643.JPG
2015-7-11
Use props
asfodelo42
lvl.3

Italy

Ciao hai risolto il problema??? dji continua ad affermare che i casi di guasto gimball sono veramente pochi, ho i miei dubbi, seguendo i vari forum e youtube  vedo che i casi aumentano ogni giorno.
2015-11-3
Use props
peetsmit
New

South Africa

my gimbal suddenly just went mad what can be te reason? is was in no crash its still spotless
2016-6-15
Use props
dawid.nijaki-sp
New
Flight distance : 463806 ft
Poland

I have a problem the same with gimbal as rheerschap in position 1.

The problem start when I Downloads Firmware Phantom 3 Advanced Firmware v1.9.60.

maybe help when I upload old versions Firmware ?

2016-6-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules