1094 4 2018-5-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Avi tt
New

Israel

Peace
I bought my TELLO today
I installed the app and connected the TELLO, it connects very well and shows a picture of the TELLO but when I press the button to go up it does not move,
What could be the problem?
By the way is firmware update.
Thank you
2018-5-1
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Hey, will the propellers spin? If yes, we recommend you detaching and reinstalling the propellers by referencing the images below. 3.png 1.png

2018-5-1
Use props
Avi tt
New

Israel

No, they do not even turn around,
This may be because I'm using Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X and it's probably not compatible enough for some reason.
2018-5-2
Use props
ades
lvl.2

Singapore

Avi tt Posted at 2018-5-2 02:15
This may be because I'm using Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X and it's probably not compatible enough for some reason.

bro.. did you read the manual? U need to tap on the button on the top left hand corner and slide to fly..
2018-5-4
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Avi tt Posted at 2018-5-2 02:15

Hey, sorry for the late reply. Can you see transmission image in Tello APP?  If not, please hold the power button for about 5s with power on until the led goes off. Then please reconnect Tello's wifi and see if it helps. If no good luck, please contact support@ryzerobotics.com for further assistance.
2018-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules