Dji mavic pro a problem with the image during the flight
505 7 2018-5-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiasterix20
lvl.1
Poland

I need help, someone may know what may be the squares at the bottom of the picture
I changed the SD card and it's the same...help
Screenshot_2018-05-01-15-31-39.png
2018-5-1
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13498560 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

What type sd card you using is it class 10 U3? have you tried resetting your camera settings
2018-5-1
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

Out of the three you attached to your message, only the second one is not black. Is this off your SD card or phone? If the latter than it could be a transmission error. If the former, then I'd also recommend looking to see if your card is fast enough, and if up to spec, reformat in the aircraft and try again.
2018-5-1
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

The squares at bottom of picture look like a problem dealing with ripples in water.  Perhaps one of scaling and compression?  
The screenshot needs to be taken with ?iPhone? turned 90-degrees to landscape mode.

Can you post the original photo, instead of screen snapshot?
2018-5-1
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

Ex Machina Posted at 2018-5-1 07:14
Out of the three you attached to your message, only the second one is not black. Is this off your SD card or phone? If the latter than it could be a transmission error. If the former, then I'd also recommend looking to see if your card is fast enough, and if up to spec, reformat in the aircraft and try again.

I think it is a single image.  Black areas are top/bottom of screen.
Screen snapshot of Landscape picture being view in Portrait.
2018-5-1
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-5-1 08:06
I think it is a single image.  Black areas are top/bottom of screen.
Screen snapshot of Landscape picture being view in Portrait.

Ha! Didn't even occur to me.
That suggests the image artifacts might be a transmission error after all.
2018-5-1
Use props
djiasterix20
lvl.1
Poland

thanks for quick help abut first cart is SanDisk extreme16gb u3, second samsung64gb pro plus u3 clas10..As for the picture and the movie, it is not always the time when I start it is normal and after a while it returns. I use the phone LG G6 and SAMSUNG S5
2018-5-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, may I know what's the current aircraft, controller and APP version? Have you tried to reset the camera settings? It is advised to upload some original pictures from the SD card and share by Dropbox, we'd like to look into it.
2018-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules