Drone won’t take off (P3)
1012 8 2018-5-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Schneids_good12
New

Canada

Hey guys, I was just wondering if any will be able to help me out here. Pretty recently I had a significant crash. I took the drone in to get the motors done but that didn’t seem to fix the problem. Everything links up the RC connects to

The drone just fine but when i go to take off there is no response from the drone whatsoever. Even when I swipe for automatic
Take off the drone says it’s in flight but there is no response from the rotors at all. If anyone has any idea what this may be PLEASE
Help me out here!
(Also the drone I’m using is the phantom 3)

2018-5-2
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft

Did you check all components of the AC especially the IMU and barometer. May be the IMU or barometer has a bug.
2018-5-2
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

What color are the rear lights flashing?
2018-5-2
Use props
Schneidsgood12
New

Canada

ALABAMA Posted at 2018-5-2 11:11
What color are the rear lights flashing?

The rear lights are flashing yellow
2018-5-3
Use props
Schneidsgood12
New

Canada

Peterx Posted at 2018-5-2 09:37
Did you check all components of the AC especially the IMU and barometer. May be the IMU or barometer has a bug.

I checked the IMU and it said it required no calibration. For some odd reason it says i have no GPS positioning and the home point is still at the point where the crash occurred. This also hasn't allowed me to change the home point. In addition to this, the gimbal moves from left to right with the movement of the left stick even though it is not in flight. Also, the AC itself says its in flight when i slide to take off even though it is still landed.
2018-5-3
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft

Could you calibrate the IMU yet? Can it be the GPS antenna is unplugged through the crash and the control antennas too? The movement of the gimbal is normal if you move the left stick when the motors still idle.
Can you start the motors with the CSC on the RC ? Rear lights show up ATTI
2018-5-3
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

I would take the aircraft back to the place where you got it repaired, they have obviously not done a good job of repairing it.
2018-5-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, may I know where did you send the drone for repair? Is there any case number for further follow-up?
2018-5-6
Use props
ziad nahas
lvl.1

Australia

Hello busy. Not sure if this is a similar problem to what I'm having but try to disconnect the 8 grey wired connector from the phantom to the gimbal. Now try turning it on. Turn the phantom on wait till it beeps before you turn your rc on. Wait s little and activate your motors. See what that does. Please advise what happens, I'm truly intrested to know. Happy times
2018-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules