Why am I getting these error messages?
863 4 2018-5-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jgrimmy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 90653 ft

United States

nofly2.jpg nofly1.jpg I am repeatedly getting these error messages since the last update.  I am miles away from any no fly areas.  The screenshot is from my Phantom sitting on my kitchen table, but I'm getting the same error messages flying in my back yard.  I have deleted and reinstalled DJI go 4 on my iPad, re updated the phantom and the RC, everything is up to date.  I've calibrated the IMU several times as well.  Any ideas?

2018-5-2
Use props
Landbo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 502792 ft
Denmark

Hi.

If you are not in a banned fly zones the messages are caused by an error in the DJI's NFZ database in either the drone or DJIGO4 APP. It's not an error you can calibrate you from but requires you write an email to DJI and ask them to remove the error immediately.

Good luck and fly safe, regards Leif.
2018-5-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, make sure the flysafe data has been updated to the latest version to see whether the message remains. Alternatively, you can change to another place to see whether it is misinformation.
2018-5-6
Use props
Highview
lvl.2
Flight distance : 14423 ft
Germany

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-5-6 23:32
Hi there, make sure the flysafe data has been updated to the latest version to see whether the message remains. Alternatively, you can change to another place to see whether it is misinformation.

Can't you just ignore this message?
2018-5-7
Use props
Jimmy hoffa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1824291 ft
  • >>>

What would calibrating the IMU do for a no-fly zone? Lol.... I don't think that will help I know you are desperate but that is not the answer maybe try to downgrade
2018-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules