My drone would occasionally turn right when I go up and down
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
zer037
lvl.1
United States

I thought it was my mavic air that has a compass issue after it went for repairs. But it seems like my remote is having issues. When I use the left stick, it would ocassionally rotate to the right. I tried to recalibrate the remote and it doesn't seem to fix it.
2018-5-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, actually, the joystick of the Mavic air remote controller is very sensitive, you are recommended to choose an outdoor open area where the GPS is good and no magnetic interference to practise more, at the same time, please keep close attention to the notification from the DJI GO4 app, if there is an issue of the drone or the remote controller, there will be an error message to let you know that, please don't worry. If there is any further issue, please feel free to let us know, we'll here for help. Thanks!
2018-5-2
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

I would recommend that you do an RC calibrate via the app, first do a firmware update or refresh if on latest firmware, calibrate imu, should resolve that issue
2018-5-3
Use props
zer037
lvl.1
United States

I'm 100% sure its not my mavic air and it has nothing to do with gps and imu. As you can see in my video, I'm in RC calibration mode. And it shows that even when my fingers are off the left stick, it still shows that it is going right in small percentage. I've tested it with my phone and my drone flies as intended.
2018-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules