1 Day Left to Renew your Care Refresh
21910 149 2018-5-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nixtoo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6562 ft
United Kingdom

Can’t believe Europe is being excluded from this.
2018-5-30
Use props
Car147
lvl.3
Flight distance : 180351 ft

fans7490e698 Posted at 2018-5-4 19:23
Pfft. I wouldn't trust this warranty at all. Or any warranty that DJI offers for that matter. They don't own up to their warranties, even if they are the ones that caused the damage. I started getting a 'gimbal motor overload' error upon getting my drone back from repair. I sent my drone back a third time and they are saying that it is not covered under warranty any longer. It seems they will do anything to get out of their warranty. They caused the issue and now won't own up to repairing it. Unbelievable. Their customer service has a 0.9 rating out of 10 on over 187 reviews according to trustpilot.com. There are hundreds of other customers that are having this same issue with DJI not following through with their warranty. They are now saying that because it's out of warranty, they don't do anything about it, after they are the ones that broke it. So don't waste a cent on extra warranty when they don't own up to their own mistakes.

Warranty was excellent in my case when the controller on my Mavic Pro developed a fault , I would even go as far to say i recieved a brand new controller by the look of it on arrival. All completed by their Netherlands repair centre in 10days.
2018-5-30
Use props
Eagle_Eye
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4137720 ft
United States

Do you think this will be extended?
2018-5-30
Use props
Tex21
lvl.3
Flight distance : 230052 ft
Malaysia

I only found out about this yesterday.  I sent an email to djicare@dji.com and received the instructions for the video.  The link they sent to upload the video via is broken

https://repair.dji.com/en/djiCare/customerupLoad  doesn't work.  I get the following 404 error.

Seems strange to have to record such a video.  It will take 2 people and some time.  Why not just upload a flight log?

2018-5-30
Use props
FanOfFlight
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1983760 ft
Canada

Tex21 Posted at 2018-5-30 15:40
I only found out about this yesterday.  I sent an email to  and received the instructions for the video.  The link they sent to upload the video via is broken

https://repair.dji.com/en/djiCare/customerupLoad  doesn't work.  I get the following 404 error.

The link was broken when I tried it, but after I logged din, the same link worked....
2018-5-30
Use props
Tex21
lvl.3
Malaysia

FanOfFlight Posted at 2018-5-30 18:07
The link was broken when I tried it, but after I logged din, the same link worked....

I logged in to the repair site and changed the URL and the link still returns a 404 for me.
2018-5-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Tex21 Posted at 2018-5-30 15:40
I only found out about this yesterday.  I sent an email to  and received the instructions for the video.  The link they sent to upload the video via is broken

The video is required to verify the drone is still in perfect condition, I checked the link and it works fine, please try again: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/customerupload
If it is not working, please enter the following link: https://store.dji.com/product/dji-care-refresh-mavic-pro?from=menu_products
And then click 'here' to see if you can enter the video sample page, thank you. GTScreenshot_20180531_104452.png
2018-5-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Eagle_Eye Posted at 2018-5-30 06:08
Do you think this will be extended?

Currently, each product is eligible only once for DJI Care Refresh +, let's pay attention to our website about the future release.
2018-5-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Nixtoo Posted at 2018-5-30 00:39

Thanks for your proposal, we are working on providing more service to more regions, please note our website about the future release, sorry for the inconvenience.
2018-5-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

okiedrone Posted at 2018-5-29 18:26
I have a brand new mavic and I have been trying to purchase DJI care refresh for it...But it says I have already purchased it..Dji support thru email has not been helpful.. They need to reset it on their end.. It's brand new and I have not bought DJI care for it... But would love to

Sorry to read on this, may I have your email ticket number so that I can check more details for better support? Thank you.
2018-5-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

GowingBoy Posted at 2018-5-29 20:21
Hi, I have submitted the video and it has been approved.  But I cannot buy the DJI Care Refresh because as soon as I enter the S/N, I am told that I have already bought it for this drone before.

Can you please post the correct URL so that I can buy it for the second time?

It seems your DJI Care Refresh has been purchased and activated successfully, the team has replied your email, hope you enjoy flying.
2018-5-30
Use props
Tex21
lvl.3
Malaysia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-5-30 18:45
The video is required to verify the drone is still in perfect condition, I checked the link and it works fine, please try again: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/customerupload
If it is not working, please enter the following link: https://store.dji.com/product/dji-care-refresh-mavic-pro?from=menu_products
And then click 'here' to see if you can enter the video sample page, thank you.[view_image]

Thanks Mindy - the link now does work.  I have submitted the video I did this morning but it wont comply as I edited it to make it shorter and I have only just now read the full instructions as to how to record the video.  I have been waiting for an hour now and the video instructions just wont load on my connection. If I followed the written instructions it would be a very long video and with the internet connection I have it would take a very long time to upload to youtube.

Anyway, hopefully my video can be verified.  It is obviously the same aircraft that took off and landed as the close-up of the serial number is.
2018-5-30
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

I think  I will not refresh my care refresh for the one bird.
Still not over it that DJI is not offering Care refresh for Thailand-Sparks, but sold it to me, because I used a european credit card
My understanding of this is, even in case I would ask for care refresh IN Europe/my Country of origin, it would read:
"sorry, no care refresh for a Thai Spark"
Like I could not get warranty in europe, too.
Thanks, lesson learned
2018-5-30
Use props
rolypolyman
lvl.1
United States

Does this mean it's unavailable in June?
2018-5-30
Use props
Tex21
lvl.3
Malaysia

Nixtoo Posted at 2018-5-30 00:39

Maybe you continentals crashed too many drones......!!!!
2018-5-30
Use props
Eagle_Eye
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4137720 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-5-30 18:48
Currently, each product is eligible only once for DJI Care Refresh +, let's pay attention to our website about the future release.

Any chance of these being extended for a few more weeks?
2018-5-31
Use props
slimharry
lvl.4
Flight distance : 720446 ft
Canada

I bought my MAvic pro 2 months ago and after 1 month there was a manufacture defect. DJI repaired it under warranty but the whole process took nearly 4 weeks with shipping. It sucks to be unable to fly when you just got it.

So my interest of buying DJI Care refresh for the mavic pro grew. Now what i want to know is that, If i buy this, i have special care for 1 year as of today? Do I have to buy the care + to make it 2 years? How does it exactly work with both packages? Thanks in advance, i'd like to purchase the warranty today in case some other defects happen
2018-5-31
Use props
boostedford
lvl.4
Flight distance : 144478 ft
United States

I had my drone replaced by care refresh a few moths ago. now when i put the aircraft sn in to check care refresh balance it, says no record of care refresh. Was my care refresh never carried over to the replacement drone? idk if i can purchase this extension now since it says i have to already have it
i found my old serial # it says no care refresh on that neither?
won't let me buy care refresh as new aircraft neither what gives?
2018-5-31
Use props
Haneyca
lvl.4

I contacted DJI Support through Facebook but never heard back from them. Am I just out of luck?
2018-5-31
Use props
FanOfFlight
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1983760 ft
Canada

Tex21 Posted at 2018-5-30 18:33
I logged in to the repair site and changed the URL and the link still returns a 404 for me.

Sorry to hear this - that's what worked for me..  hopefully someone from DJI an help you more/better....
Good luck.
2018-5-31
Use props
Mean Gene
New
United States

Been trying to upload video/verification all day, only to get a 404 error. Even tried different links from this forum and the link DJI FB support sent to me. Then on hold on DJI support via FB messenger for an hour or so, then DJI support decided to close shop and leave me and most likely others hanging. What should us people to do now?
2018-5-31
Use props
Tex21
lvl.3
Malaysia

Got mine done and now have the Care Refresh plus.  Thanks for the help from "Myra" at DJI.

Only one condition has me worried in the rules:

Replacement Service does not cover the following:
1)Lost or partially lost aircraft, gimbal or accessories.
2)Stolen or abandoned aircraft and accessories.
3)Damage caused by flight in unsuitable environments.

Who decides "unsuitable environments" and what would be some examples?
2018-6-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Tex21 Posted at 2018-6-1 17:29
Got mine done and now have the Care Refresh plus.  Thanks for the help from "Myra" at DJI.

Only one condition has me worried in the rules:

Please check the flight condition requirement here, but DJI Care Refresh + will cover the water-damaged product. GTScreenshot_20180604_180657.png
2018-6-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Mean Gene Posted at 2018-5-31 17:39
Been trying to upload video/verification all day, only to get a 404 error. Even tried different links from this forum and the link DJI FB support sent to me. Then on hold on DJI support via FB messenger for an hour or so, then DJI support decided to close shop and leave me and most likely others hanging. What should us people to do now?

Sorry to hear that, if you have contacted our support before the deadline, please send the conversation screenshot to djicare@dji.com to see if the team can help, thank you.
2018-6-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

boostedford Posted at 2018-5-31 07:23
I had my drone replaced by care refresh a few moths ago. now when i put the aircraft sn in to check care refresh balance it, says no record of care refresh. Was my care refresh never carried over to the replacement drone? idk if i can purchase this extension now since it says i have to already have it
i found my old serial # it says no care refresh on that neither?
won't let me buy care refresh as new aircraft neither what gives?

Could you please provide us your case number, the old SN and the new SN? Did you contact djicare@dji.com for assistance?
2018-6-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Eagle_Eye Posted at 2018-5-31 03:58
Any chance of these being extended for a few more weeks?

As far as I know, the time will not be extended at this moment, if it is extended again, you will receive email notification and we will also post the announcement in Forum, sorry for the inconvenience.
2018-6-4
Use props
djiuser_iukpbs4wq3YO
lvl.1
Sweden

Hi guys, so I live in Europe but will be moving to China/Hong Kong region soon for work. Have my care refresh for another couple months, still have 2 replacements left. I noticed that I couldn't purchase Refresh+ while in European stores, but I could do that when selecting Hong Kong store. Can I still buy it since I will be staying there?
2019-11-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_iukpbs4wq3YO Posted at 11-3 03:08
Hi guys, so I live in Europe but will be moving to China/Hong Kong region soon for work. Have my care refresh for another couple months, still have 2 replacements left. I noticed that I couldn't purchase Refresh+ while in European stores, but I could do that when selecting Hong Kong store. Can I still buy it since I will be staying there?

Hi there, at the moment, DJI Care Refresh + only works within one coverage region. DJI Care Refresh + and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region. Sorry that you cannot purchase DJI Care Refresh+ in Hong Kong.
2019-11-4
Use props
Thanohano44
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2019-11-4 01:46
Hi there, at the moment, DJI Care Refresh + only works within one coverage region. DJI Care Refresh + and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region. Sorry that you cannot purchase DJI Care Refresh+ in Hong Kong.

Hello,

I had missed the renewal date for the DJI Refresh + renewal. I was wondering if there is anyway that I can still purchase it due to the pandemic, as an essential worker, I was working 16 hour days from March til September. In fact, I only flew this drone once since purchasing it. Now that I have time to fly my device, I would like to ensure that it is covered. Thank you for your consideration.

This is for my Mavic 2 Pro drone.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mahalo,

Troy

2020-10-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Thanohano44 Posted at 10-3 17:04
Hello,

I had missed the renewal date for the DJI Refresh + renewal. I was wondering if there is anyway that I can still purchase it due to the pandemic, as an essential worker, I was working 16 hour days from March til September. In fact, I only flew this drone once since purchasing it. Now that I have time to fly my device, I would like to ensure that it is covered. Thank you for your consideration.

Hi Troy, it is recommended to contact djicare@dji.com with the SN for further assistance. Our team will confirm, thanks.
2020-10-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules