Anyway to expedite drone return under DJI Care Refresh Express?
1530 5 2018-5-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans97a68984
lvl.1
United States

Hello,

My drone was damaged during a flight requiring it to be sent in, and when I was filling out the DJI Care Fresh Online Service Request a window popped up and asked if I would rather use Refresh Express for a faster turn around time.  I selected it, paid my fee, and was given Case No CAS-1737644-Y6W4F4 .  I shipped the drone off via UPS using the label emailed to me, but I've checked the UPS tracking number and it's not expected to arrive at the destination address until 5/7/18.  I sadly have a job, a charity race, that I need the drone for on 5/12, and I'm guessing if it's taking 5-6 days to make it to the service center, it'll be 5-6 days before the new/refurbished drone makes it back to me.  Is there any way I can pay the expedited shipping to get it back to me faster?  

I also see on the PayPal receipt that the shipping address is an old address, and not correct.  I even updated PayPal prior to paying the fee to ensure proper shipping, but the email I received with my payment confirmation has it going to the old address still.  What can I do to get it sent to the proper address?

Thanks so much for your assistance!  
2018-5-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

It is recommended to contact our support team to verify your shipping address since it is not very convenient to confirm and update the address in public, for the expedited shipping request, we will forward it to local team to speed up when it arrives, we will do our best but still cannot guarantee the drone is returned to you before 5/12 since it hasn't arrived in facility. Hope you will get it back as expected.
2018-5-3
Use props
Vorpahl
lvl.1
United States

Just wanted to say, thanks for the help!  I even got a call from Oscar L with the DJI North America Management Team making sure he could help in any way.  You guys rock!
2018-5-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Vorpahl Posted at 2018-5-3 14:01
Just wanted to say, thanks for the help!  I even got a call from Oscar L with the DJI North America Management Team making sure he could help in any way.  You guys rock!

Glad to know Oscar has reached out to you, hope you will receive soon, please keep us updated if there is any further issue.
2018-5-3
Use props
djiuser_dDK9ZHTs2zFR
lvl.1

United States

I have had the same problem with customer service.  The new spark fly more package arrived and the Remote control was DOA.  the next business I contacted DJI Service  and received a shipping label.  The package still must be on the donkey because it has been a week and I am being told I will not have a working remote for another 2 weeks.  I would just return the hole package but they will not start a refund until the donkey gets the remote back to me (another 2 weeks).
2018-5-4
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

djiuser_dDK9ZHTs2zFR Posted at 2018-5-4 13:24
I have had the same problem with customer service.  The new spark fly more package arrived and the Remote control was DOA.  the next business I contacted DJI Service  and received a shipping label.  The package still must be on the donkey because it has been a week and I am being told I will not have a working remote for another 2 weeks.  I would just return the hole package but they will not start a refund until the donkey gets the remote back to me (another 2 weeks).

Sorry for the trouble it brings. Please tell me your case number and we will forward your situation to the local team. Please contact us if you need help, thanks.
2018-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules