Phantom 2 Vision + lights
880 19 2018-5-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cristiansp
lvl.1

Brazil

What is the meaning of flashing 5x the green lights and then blinking several times the red very fast?
I searched in many places but did not find this meaning.

Thank you so much

2018-5-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, does the issue appear in flight or not? Could you upload a short video for better assistance?
2018-5-3
Use props
cristiansp
lvl.1

Brazil

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-5-3 20:08
Hi there, does the issue appear in flight or not? Could you upload a short video for better assistance?

I recently bought. I leave it taking the signal from the GPS and even with the calibrated compass appears that signal. I wanted to understand what it means before taking off.
2018-5-3
Use props
cristiansp
lvl.1

Brazil

Video
https://www.dropbox.com/s/d4pbqs ... _012646309.mp4?dl=0
2018-5-3
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Is your P2 in Phantom Mode or Naza Mode?  

Is your controller on?  Are the S switches up?  

Were you outside when you took the vid?  
2018-5-3
Use props
cristiansp
lvl.1

Brazil

he is in naza mode, I made the video on the outside, I left it on by picking up gps signal, and in control this selected gps mode.
15254393468181088038212781169079.jpg
2018-5-4
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Both S switches should be up when you start up the AC.   

I think you need to try it again from the beginning.

Be sure S switches are both up.

You say you are in Naza mode which is the same as mine.  Good.  

Go outside and put down AC in an open area.

Turn on controller.

Turn on AC

Watch the lamps closely and report back what happens.

2018-5-4
Use props
ades
lvl.2

Singapore

As per Mark mentioned, indeed, have to be both upwards otherwise it might be RTH if I'm not wrong..
Try what Mark mentioned and it should be fine. Turn on controller then follow by your Phantom 2.
remember not to place near any metal objects as this might mess up the compass that's in your phantom.
2018-5-7
Use props
cristiansp
lvl.1

Brazil

I can calibrate the compass when I let it pick up the GPS signals that the lights do it. I've tried some things and it does not change. I'll take the technical assistance. many thank
2018-5-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

cristiansp Posted at 2018-5-7 05:05
I can calibrate the compass when I let it pick up the GPS signals that the lights do it. I've tried some things and it does not change. I'll take the technical assistance. many thank

Just to verify, are you in NFZ or not? Have you tried switching to Phantom mode and check again?
2018-5-8
Use props
djiuser_z5STRKFzf5PF
New

Saudi Arabia

hi
i have
2018-5-9
Use props
djiuser_z5STRKFzf5PF
New

Saudi Arabia

hi
i have problem with the DJI phantom everthing
2018-5-9
Use props
djiuser_z5STRKFzf5PF
New

Saudi Arabia

hi
i have problem with the DJI phantom everthing i connected but in my aundroi
2018-5-9
Use props
djiuser_z5STRKFzf5PF
New

Saudi Arabia

hi
i have problem with the DJI phantom everthing i connected but in my aundroi mobile display not showing so please help with is APP
2018-5-9
Use props
djiuser_z5STRKFzf5PF
New

Saudi Arabia

hi
i have problem with the DJI phantom everthing i connected but in my aundroi mobile display not showing so please help with is APP i use so dron vedio
2018-5-9
Use props
djiuser_z5STRKFzf5PF
New

Saudi Arabia

hi i have problem with the DJI phantom everthing i connected but in my aundroi mobile display not showing so please help with is APP i use so dron vedio and photo it's i taken
2018-5-9
Use props
djiuser_z5STRKFzf5PF
New

Saudi Arabia

cristiansp Posted at 2018-5-7 05:05

hi i have problem with the DJI phantom everthing i connected but in my androi mobile display not showing so please help which is APP i use so dron vedio and photo it's i taken
2018-5-9
Use props
cristiansp
lvl.1

Brazil

I checked it and it's normal. I'll take in some technical assistance and see if they know what it can be. Thank you very much for your help.
2018-5-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_z5STRKFzf5PF Posted at 2018-5-9 04:01
hi i have problem with the DJI phantom everthing i connected but in my androi mobile display not showing so please help which is APP i use so dron vedio and photo it's i taken

Thanks for reaching us. May I know which phantom drone do you refer? Can the drone be controlled by the RC? We will appreciate if you can offer more details.
2018-5-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

cristiansp Posted at 2018-5-9 04:42
I checked it and it's normal. I'll take in some technical assistance and see if they know what it can be. Thank you very much for your help.

You're welcome. Feel free to contact us if there is anything else we can help.
2018-5-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules