Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
phantom 3 advance
406 2 2018-5-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans8e9d2f02
New
Flight distance : 10535 ft

United Kingdom

i have a p3 advance i fly in p mode but last time i took it out its saying i have reached max height reached at 100ft and to change in mc setting but i am not in beginner mode and height is set to 400ft and i have tried other heights it will not go above 100 there are no warnings on to say no fly zone any ideas pls

2018-5-3
Use props
RicardoGray
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

I might be wrong, but it seems like I remember that you need to log-in to DJI after the app was updated, or it wouldn't allow you to go any higher than 100'. I hope I'm not giving you bad info here. I think I remember this some time back though. Have you recently updated your app by chance? My memory seems to think this was at least 6-months ago.......and there were a few that had issues like this, and all they had to do was log out and then back into the DJI servers. Hope this might help.
2018-5-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, the latest DJI GO requires to log in your DJI Account. Please make sure you have logged in DJI Account when the internet is accessible, then check again.
2018-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules