camera issue
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans164b9e62
lvl.1
Canada

Hi, when I turn the drone on the camera won't move and also in the app I get a red message about not image signal. Can somebody tell me what could be wrong? and how I can fix it
2018-5-3
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Have you had a crash or hard landing lately?  Check the ribbon cable for any damage.
2018-5-3
Use props
fans164b9e62
lvl.1
Canada

Yes and I replaced and the camera was being recognized and I got not any image  but a message about updating the firmware.  I did it and still no image and not moving at the start????????
2018-5-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sorry to hear the issue. I'm afraid that the performance cannot be ensured after the crash. Also, it is not recommended to disassemble at your end which may void the warranty. If you need further assistance, please kindly start a case and send the unit in for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support
2018-5-3
Use props
fans164b9e62
lvl.1
Canada

The drone works perfectly but not the camera it seems to be any connection
2018-5-3
Use props
agusmaki
lvl.1

Ecuador

Hi, I have a similar problem, My Phantom 3 4K crashed and I had to change the ribbon cable to it. It flies perfectly but the video and photos have straight vertical lines all across the screen. Can anyone help me on this issue?
2018-5-18
Use props
agusmaki
lvl.1

Ecuador

fans164b9e62 Posted at 2018-5-3 21:10
The drone works perfectly but not the camera it seems to be any connection

agusmaki
lvl.1
Ecuador

6#
Hi, I have a similar problem, My Phantom 3 4K crashed and I had to change the ribbon cable to it. It flies perfectly but the video and photos have straight vertical lines all across the screen. Can anyone help me on this issue?
2018-5-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules