Unpleasant Service from DJI Indonesia SUCK
1025 8 2018-5-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mudai
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15902 ft
Indonesia

I didnt know that DJI support is very bad in Indonesia, I bougth my P4 Pro from DJI Authorized dealer in Jakarta in September from Ratu Plaza. Evrything was good, Until december 2017, while in flight climbing.. All system suddenly gone. And my Drone doing deep vertical dive hit the ground, i have uplouad the flight record video on below link

https://youtu.be/TTrBZhjtaPA

Then i bring the unit to the shop, there now news and update from the shop after i drop the unit on 20th dec 2017, on my initiative i check with them on Jan 2017, they reply to me No FLight Data is captured on my DJI ID, its very strange , then i go to the shop and show them the data is there, then they say All Ok, so i comeback in wating.

After 2 month, i check again, because they dont update me on status, and they come back to me with same reason about the flight data, this make me fuming furious, I check with them why no progrress, and no update from them. Then they say they will fix it themself, drone is fix so far at that time, they say they have test flight it, whne i test the dron in my home, its very unstable and suddenly the left rotor front stall causing the drone drop again, and the rotor is very hot, i give it back to them and complain, they claim of test flight it's not proven, i dont even see the test flight record .

I took initiative to create case with DJI online, firstly the CS its very good and pleasant and tell me DJI Indonesia have not create any case report on my drone, then i proceed making the case and CS Luci ask me to sent the unit to HK.

And SUPRISINGLY, the drone sent out to HK only to get Quote reply, they comeback to me with cost of repair. Without diagnosing what cause the drone just off it self during flight.
THIS IS FRUSTRATING, DELAYED RESPONSE FROM LOCAL SERVICE CENTER, and HK service center does not even check what causing the dronne to shut off, and just give me Quote of repair. and write Self disassemble  , this UNIT have disassembled by the Local Service Center, and they dont even put back some of the screws refer to picture when i ask the unit to be opened in store, screws are missing and seem the connector to gimbal unit not secured.

I dont know if this teh standard of DJI Service ? its very bad and uncoordinated

screws are missing

screws are missing
2018-5-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi mudai, we are sincerely sorry to read on your unpleasant experience with the local dealer, I managed to get your case number via your Forum account CAS-1689049-B0Z8X2, when the case was created, no data analysis was required, therefore, the quotation was sent to you directly.
I will transfer your frustration and your experience to the appropriate department to look into, could you please help to verify the dealer's info? Is it Teletama Artha Mandiri (TAM)? GTScreenshot_20180504_103019.png
2018-5-3
Use props
djiuser_dDK9ZHTs2zFR
lvl.1

United States

mudai,  I have only been dealing with DJI for 2 weeks and have found the customer service to be just as inept in the United States.
2018-5-4
Use props
mudai
lvl.1
Indonesia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-5-3 18:31
Hi mudai, we are sincerely sorry to read on your unpleasant experience with the local dealer, I managed to get your case number via your Forum account CAS-1689049-B0Z8X2, when the case was created, no data analysis was required, therefore, the quotation was sent to you directly.
I will transfer your frustration and your experience to the appropriate department to look into, could you please help to verify the dealer's info? Is it Teletama Artha Mandiri (TAM)?[view_image]

Hi Mindy, thank you for your reply, here are the Local DJI shop

Im sending the drone to HK and creating teh case online because the local shop did not do anything for almost 4 month, when they did it make the drone crashed again and now im blamed because of it's already opened. Below is the last email from dji before i send the drone to you.
The main problem is happened on Dec 2017, Why my drone suddenly fall of the sky, this the start of all this mess, but local service could not address to me what the issues

2018-5-4
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
China

mudai Posted at 2018-5-4 15:18
Hi Mindy, thank you for your reply, here are the Local DJI shop

[view_image]

Thanks for your update. And the situation will be forwarded to our designated department. We will continue to follow your case and please keep us updated.
2018-5-4
Use props
mudai
lvl.1
Indonesia

Thank you for the response, it kind of frustrating getting played by the local service center here, with no updates and drone getting worsed after they try to fix it.
2018-5-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

mudai Posted at 2018-5-4 19:13
Thank you for the response, it kind of frustrating getting played by the local service center here, with no updates and drone getting worsed after they try to fix it.

We understand your frustration, your experience has been escalated to the appropriate department to follow up and investigate, we will have someone to contact you in working hours, please sit tight and hope the issue will be sorted out soon.
2018-5-6
Use props
mudai
lvl.1
Indonesia

Thank You DJI International/ HK .. thanks for the great support, what i still dont understand, what the local service center done for 4 month to resolve my issue, it's still a mystery...
2018-5-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

mudai Posted at 2018-5-11 18:45
Thank You DJI International/ HK .. thanks for the great support, what i still dont understand, what the local service center done for 4 month to resolve my issue, it's still a mystery...

Hi, you are welcome. I do understand your concern, and I'd like to express my sincere sorry for all the inconvenience caused to you, it has been forwarded to the related team for investigation, we'll keep improving the after-sales service, hope to offer a better experience in the future. Appreciate your kind understanding. If there is anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to let us know, we'll here for help at any time.
2018-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules