New Mavic Air Firmware Released
55086 190 2018-5-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
viniciusb
New
Brazil

Hi there,
i had the same problem reported by some of you. Brand new MA, before 1st flight I updated to .400 firmware and to the last Android Dji GO app. In the first 5min of flight i got the Motor Current Error showing and I noticed the drone drifting with GPS signal (Green Ready to FLY) even if I was not touching the controls. I brought it back, and did one more fly without problems even if the Motor Current Error was there. Now I'm affraid my MA will fall or fly away.

Hope DJI solve this quick!!!

any news?
2018-7-9
Use props
RGMGFitness
Second Officer
Flight distance : 233757 ft
  • >>>
United States

viniciusb Posted at 2018-7-9 18:06
Hi there,
i had the same problem reported by some of you. Brand new MA, before 1st flight I updated to .400 firmware and to the last Android Dji GO app. In the first 5min of flight i got the Motor Current Error showing and I noticed the drone drifting with GPS signal (Green Ready to FLY) even if I was not touching the controls. I brought it back, and did one more fly without problems even if the Motor Current Error was there. Now I'm affraid my MA will fall or fly away.

Nothing new from DJI.  They're really dragging their feet on this one.  Seems to me they're trying to say as little as possible hoping to avoid the bad press.  

We know the DJI ADMIN's read these forums but those clearly decided to not comment further on this issue.  DJI is clearly focused on the new rumored 'Mavic 2' and some other behind the scene issues happening.  Would be nice to get a status update for sure....frustrating for everyone flying the Mavic Air.  
2018-7-11
Use props
dmashkov
lvl.3
Flight distance : 97018 ft
Russia

So maybe it's time to help DJI to get this bad press? Share this outside official forums, like on Reddit/Facebook. I've been reading those threads for a long time while waiting for a response for my own case of left yaw on Circle QuickShot but got no response at all.
2018-7-11
Use props
RGMGFitness
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

dmashkov Posted at 2018-7-11 07:20
So maybe it's time to help DJI to get this bad press? Share this outside official forums, like on Reddit/Facebook. I've been reading those threads for a long time while waiting for a response for my own case of left yaw on Circle QuickShot but got no response at all.

Agree....I did a YouTube video about 1 month ago.  Over 10,000 views.....people are watching and want to know what's going on;

2018-7-12
Use props
RGMGFitness
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

I did PM (Private Message) the DJI ADMIN on this forum.....here's the response received for others following this thread;  

2018-7-12
Use props
Alitaptap
lvl.4
Flight distance : 149334 ft
  • >>>
United States

Its been two months and still no new updates
2018-7-23
Use props
RGMGFitness
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Alitaptap Posted at 2018-7-23 08:36
Its been two months and still no new updates

Well, DJI just released a firmware update for the SPARK on 7-19-2018.  Maybe the firmware update for the Mavic Air is next.  One can only hope....

Was only 7 months since the previous SPARK firmware update.  
2018-7-23
Use props
Lolik12345
lvl.3
Flight distance : 256493 ft
  • >>>
Israel

Firmware 01.00.0400
1. if you try use phone Wifi to control the MA you will have problem to link the RC to Ma . only after 50 times reset the MA it linked successfully.  so i will not try use wifi till next firmware may be it will solve this problem.
2. video stream range problems after 0.3km .

2018-7-24
Use props
djiuser_oQx4uK9Uz6i2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 85 ft

Hi everyone just got my DJI mavic air yesterday, I've just updated both the drone and controller , did the mavic air via pc , and did the controler via the app on the phone via wifi ... I have the Samsung s7edge and I'm hoping the Active tracker works as I need it for my France trip as I do a lot of cycling .. if thatfails will try Gestures in tracking me that way ... fingers cross
2018-7-24
Use props
RGMGFitness
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_oQx4uK9Uz6i2 Posted at 2018-7-24 13:14
Hi everyone just got my DJI mavic air yesterday, I've just updated both the drone and controller , did the mavic air via pc , and did the controler via the app on the phone via wifi ... I have the Samsung s7edge and I'm hoping the Active tracker works as I need it for my France trip as I do a lot of cycling .. if thatfails will try Gestures in tracking me that way ... fingers cross

Good luck!  Hope all goes well....  
2018-7-25
Use props
OneDoesNotSimply
lvl.4
Flight distance : 662644 ft
United States

Any day now the next update should be out!! Right guys?....guys?
2018-8-2
Use props
Oracle Miata
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

Any day now...
2018-8-2
Use props
csvanefalk
lvl.1
Flight distance : 38730 ft
Sweden

Got a notification to update my Mavic Air firmware today. Did so, got no change notes, checked version and was still at 0400. This has happened before (bogus updates to the same version I am already using). Not sure if it is related to the current firmware version.
2018-8-5
Use props
Optimus_Prime
lvl.4
Flight distance : 568704 ft
Vietnam

csvanefalk Posted at 2018-8-5 10:55
Got a notification to update my Mavic Air firmware today. Did so, got no change notes, checked version and was still at 0400. This has happened before (bogus updates to the same version I am already using). Not sure if it is related to the current firmware version.

May be a small patched as experimental? Did you notice any thing after update? Thank you very much for inform
2018-8-5
Use props
WR8FLUX
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26506 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Hi Guys,

Just flew today on 400 firmware with DJI GO 4 version 4.2.21.

No problems whatsoever. Got through 3 Battery packs.
Nothing out of the ordinary.

Greetings from New Zealand
2018-8-6
Use props
Ulysses Paiva
lvl.4
Flight distance : 573310 ft

Any day now, right?
2018-8-24
Use props
LookAt_Wictim
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2621982 ft
Slovakia

Some news about FW update? mavic 2 fw was more important i think...
2018-8-27
Use props
Ulysses Paiva
lvl.4

Yeah. Cant imagine how a billion+ company cant have a team big enough to deal with new launches and already launched products. Makes me think if I ever want to purchase from them again to go through this again. Gladly competition is coming throuhg its paces and hopefully soon we will have good enough options from other manufacterers so we can decide whether to support or not this behaviour. I dont even imagime me buying the MP2 just to be left out of support some months later.
2018-8-28
Use props
ygor
lvl.4
Flight distance : 719245 ft
Brazil

DJI?
2018-9-12
Use props
pkw
lvl.4
Flight distance : 858707 ft
Poland

Any decade now;)
2018-9-13
Use props
Charissa
Second Officer
Flight distance : 689334 ft
South Africa

Is there anybody out there......................
2018-9-13
Use props
Ulysses Paiva
lvl.4

Charissa Posted at 2018-9-13 04:11
Is there anybody out there......................

Wait! I'm listening to someone...

Forget it. Its just the crickets.
2018-9-13
Use props
Lifescanner
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3091 ft
Germany

I think that both DJI Engineers are working hard for the Mavic 2 Series.
So no more Brains for our MA
2018-9-13
Use props
Joey Herber
New

Australia

No issues with my MA. I just love this machine!
2018-9-13
Use props
Sungeb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 96699 ft
Indonesia

any second now ... or should we say any decade to wait
2018-9-19
Use props
RGMGFitness
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI,

How about a 'Plan-B'.  If you're not providing a firmware update to resolve the issue in the existing firmware (Aircraft Firmware: v01.00.0400) than as an alternative I would suggest updating the DJI Assist Program so users can downgrade the firmware to the previous version.  From what I've read users were able to downgrade firmware prior to this release in DJI Assist...not sure why this isn't possible now.

Would be nice to have some consistency in the DJI Assist app and what it does.  All firmware should allow users to downgrade (or rollback) if needed.  This would satisfy many of your customers as an alternative solution.   
2018-9-25
Use props
Twiggy-Fpv
lvl.2
Flight distance : 27520 ft

Dji actually care about end user experience..... Nonsense!!
2018-9-25
Use props
tleonhar
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6073 ft
United States

There is some talk out there about a new firmware being released, but then taken down a day or so later. Anyone here had any experience with this?
2018-9-29
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft

tleonhar Posted at 2018-9-29 10:57
There is some talk out there about a new firmware being released, but then taken down a day or so later. Anyone here had any experience with this?

The new firmware has not yet been released, they seem to be still working on it. Just the release notes have popped up for a short while two days ago. See this thread: https://forum.dji.com/thread-167678-1-1.html
This indicates that the firmware release is not far away.
2018-9-29
Use props
Assignments
New

India

Best homework help

Allassignmenthelp arranging is among the primary measures. Assignment help online Strategy your homework at this a manner I protect most of the elements of one’s own topics. Pick all these things best homework help collectively. Assignment up between notions, involving writing, and also distinct segments. This is sure to boost the attention of this reader and also the stream of one’s own content. Once you’ve intended these Essay typer help, So make it completely yours.
Help me write my assignment
Coursework writing help
Online assignment help
Make my assignments
Global assignment help

2020-9-17
Use props
Assignments
New

India

that are useful can lead a Assignments to become towards the very top of different homework duties. It raises the pace of communicating effortlessly, enhances self-confidence, and also a lot much more. As an instance, a great deal of phrases can possibly be properly used just like there isn’t any question, it must admit that, since you may concur, it’s indisputable as an alternative of a number of different words.» This assists you in boosting the significance of one’s homework help.
2020-9-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules