Flight distance : 5654984 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

2018-5-4
Use props
LOKY
lvl.4
Flight distance : 22359 ft

Very nice, good choice of music also. Did you use "waypoints" on Litchi for the video?
2018-5-4
Use props
Paulonsp
lvl.4
  • >>>
Brazil

LOKY Posted at 2018-5-4 05:58
Very nice, good choice of music also. Did you use "waypoints" on Litchi for the video?

Yes, he did everything by himself, from taking off to landing
2018-5-4
Use props
LOKY
lvl.4
Flight distance : 22359 ft

Paulonsp Posted at 2018-5-4 06:01

Great! Going for sure to give a try since Litchi has now waypoints for the AIR !
2018-5-4
Use props
djiuser_q0w9k0fk8TAq
lvl.2
Flight distance : 122159 ft
United Kingdom

Paulonsp Posted at 2018-5-4 06:01

Great video it's great having way points what a difference it makes
2018-5-4
Use props
Paulonsp
lvl.4
  • >>>
Brazil

djiuser_q0w9k0fk8TAq Posted at 2018-5-4 06:47
Great video it's great having way points what a difference it makes

I have another video I'm editing yet ... 9 minutes with it flying and making a big way. Coming soon!
2018-5-4
Use props
chiplifter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 745180 ft
Netherlands

Very nice. With Litchi the flights are so smooth, and if something is not optimal, you adjust your waypoints and pov's to make it perfect. Or do exactly the same flight in different times op day and create an all day flight edit.
2018-5-4
Use props
WeeAirDrone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 122159 ft
United Kingdom

chiplifter Posted at 2018-5-4 07:03
Very nice. With Litchi the flights are so smooth, and if something is not optimal, you adjust your waypoints and pov's to make it perfect. Or do exactly the same flight in different times op day and create an all day flight edit.

Very new to litchi and testing at the moment using my pc to create missions. I am so impressed i have got a few I have created that i want to try.

Huge success this morning. The key for me was Youtube and as everyone on here knows you need to put the hours in to ensure you know what you are doing as I have some missions crossing rivers and difficult areas. I love litchi and that is coming from someone who has no experience of using way points
2018-5-4
Use props
Paulonsp
lvl.4
  • >>>
Brazil

chiplifter Posted at 2018-5-4 07:03

I have done my missions mostly using the curves, which in spite of limiting the actions by waypoints, generates a more fluid final result. The ability to change speeds, heights, positioning and everything else opens up a very wide range of creativity. Wait, I'm figuring something I believe nobody's done yet.
2018-5-4
Use props
k9dave
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hi, Quick question - did you lose transmission signal during this flight? I've used Litchi missions before on a previous drone (P3P) and have on occasion lost signal but the bird always completed and came back. I have a mission ready to go on my Air and I expect to lose connection at some point. I know I should trust Litchi but I cant help getting that horrible feeling when the screen goes grey and lose the signal
2018-5-4
Use props
Ahmed Hussain
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1339761 ft
  • >>>
Kuwait

k9dave Posted at 2018-5-4 10:31
Hi, Quick question - did you lose transmission signal during this flight? I've used Litchi missions before on a previous drone (P3P) and have on occasion lost signal but the bird always completed and came back. I have a mission ready to go on my Air and I expect to lose connection at some point. I know I should trust Litchi but I cant help getting that horrible feeling when the screen goes grey and lose the signal

To stop getting that horrible feeling do the followings:

Go to an open area where there is one building or 2.

Plan a waypoint mission that most of the time the drone is behind that building.

Take off, Start and while you lose signal leave the controller and go watch the drone how doing the job.

Or leave a friend watching it there.
2018-5-4
Use props
RobertW
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41818 ft
  • >>>
United States

great video, thank you for posting
2018-5-4
Use props
Datadogie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 27028 ft

k9dave Posted at 2018-5-4 10:31
Hi, Quick question - did you lose transmission signal during this flight? I've used Litchi missions before on a previous drone (P3P) and have on occasion lost signal but the bird always completed and came back. I have a mission ready to go on my Air and I expect to lose connection at some point. I know I should trust Litchi but I cant help getting that horrible feeling when the screen goes grey and lose the signal

Just make sure you don't fly it as far as there is not enough power left in the battery to bring her home.   Remember to account for head-on wind.
2018-5-4
Use props
Paulonsp
lvl.4
  • >>>
Brazil

I trust so much in the system that I send my drone on missions of 12, 13 minutes and I go indoors to wait while I take a water or I watch a tv ... I only monitor the time and when it is missing 2 minutes I come back to see it land in my backyard .... lol
2018-5-4
Use props
Paulonsp
lvl.4
  • >>>
Brazil

Look my new movie
2018-5-4
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice video!
2018-5-4
Use props
Ahmed Hussain
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1339761 ft
  • >>>
Kuwait

The only big problem you should take care of while using "waypoint mission" is the satellite number becomes less than 8. You have to stop the plan at once otherwise the drone might lose GPS into Atti (Fly away).
2018-5-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

The video looks great! Thanks for sharing with us.
2018-5-6
Use props
Bluehook
lvl.4
Flight distance : 790814 ft
United States

Litchi is very interesting.  I see it in my future.

Can you program-in different camera angles during a Litchi mission?

2018-5-8
Use props
Paulonsp
lvl.4
  • >>>

Yes ... angles ... velocities ... height ... actions ... many variables
2018-5-8
Use props
GDL
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2768694 ft
Singapore

Nice video! But I am not the fans of waypoint. It’s more fun to fly by myself not just watch it. For working is another story. Better sit down and watch the drone to do all works.
2018-5-8
Use props
GDL
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2768694 ft
Singapore

How do you set low shutter speed for video?
2018-5-8
Use props
Jos A
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

Paulonsp Posted at 2018-5-4 12:00
Look my new movie  https://youtu.be/F0jhOsB-v_Q

i like that good job
2018-5-8
Use props
Advanced