Where to find nice background songs????????????
8004 63 2018-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BrilhasMuito
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3745554 ft
Brazil

Tentoes Posted at 2018-10-11 05:53
Nice videos, but I muted your music. [view_image]

Thanks Im glad you like the videos.
Music preferences are so personal,  its virtually impossible to please everybody. I personally like the songs I picked, these are playful and happy songs. I mean these are youtube-downloaded-royalty-free songs, I cant ask for much more than that.
Thanks for your feedback! I appreciate it!
Have a nice weekend!  
2018-10-11
Use props
youtube2video
New

India

use youtube2video.com Convert & download YouTube video to MP3 or MP4 and also convert device videos to mp3. No software download.
2018-11-23
Use props
tonyburgos
lvl.1

Nicaragua

Other  is savefrom.net
2019-4-22
Use props
LoraFlipo
lvl.1

Bangladesh

YouTube has lots of background music video, but they all are video formate. Don't worry about it, cause now you can convert any YT videos to audios via the vidmate app...
2019-6-10
Use props
alenaofficial
New

Pakistan

fales

Many people have problems with their hair essential oils for dry damaged hair  becoming brittle or dry. Medical conditions may be the cause, but it is often down to lifestyle or ...
2019-7-1
Use props
alenaofficial
New

Pakistan

becoming

Many people have problems with their hair  becoming brittle or dry. Medical conditions may be the cause, but it is often down to lifestyle or ... essential oils for dry damaged hair
2019-7-1
Use props
Linda Gray
New

Pakistan

there are many ways to find it like google youtube when it comes to me as i am running a baby shoes shop i always use youtube and google  for every issue facing by me .its an easy way to collect your information of all type depends on your requirements  like what do you want to search you can search it and get lots of result.  https://www.alibaba.com/catalog/baby-shoes_cid205781701
2019-8-9
Use props
cemamifim
New

China

Recommend you guys one convenient site: https://youtubetomp3music.com/
You can use it to download MP3/MP4 from most sites, it is fast, free and no registration required.
2019-9-2
Use props
mendo
lvl.3

As for me, I usually find background music on YouTube as it has many kinds of songs. But there is one thing that annoys me. That is I can't get the music downloads from YouTube. Luckily, I found a way to help me. A friend of mine suggest me use windows audio recorder to extract YouTube music. After using it, I can easily get the background music from YouTube. Hope this tool will help you.
2019-9-4
Use props
nilanjan118
Second Officer
Flight distance : 636663 ft

YouTube has a copyright free audio library. The collection is limited but you don't get a copyright strike if you use music from that library. Other notable music libraries are epidemicsounds and musicbed. You need to pay a monthly fee to use music from them. They are particularly useful if you wish to monetize your videos on YouTube.
2019-9-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

search youtube for free music - there are lots of channels that have free audio tracks,   I then use https://www.onlinevideoconverter.com/mp3-converter to convert the youtube video link to an mp3 file.
2019-9-5
Use props
pato-ldea
lvl.1

Jones_Media Posted at 2018-5-4 06:40
I use epidemic sound & Soundstripe

Thanks very much
2019-9-5
Use props
tonyburgos
lvl.1

You can download audio or video file  https://en.savefrom.net/
2019-9-6
Use props
Alex159753
New

Yes you can search YoutubeYoutube
2019-10-9
Use props
ssylca44
First Officer
Flight distance : 434721 ft

I found some nice one on youtube.
2019-10-9
Use props
nilanjan118
Second Officer
Flight distance : 636663 ft

ssylca44 Posted at 10-9 05:34
I found some nice one on youtube.

You won't find a large collection of copyright free music on YouTube. People who are serious about cinematography and wish to grow their YouTube channel should subscribe to a copyright free music service like epidemic sounds or musicbed.
2019-10-9
Use props
Youtubetovideo
lvl.1

India

BrilhasMuito Posted at 2018-5-4 10:25
How you use these audios. Do I have to download them?

You can download background music songs through YouTube by using YouTube2Video converter. It is a free website through which you can easily download background music for your videos easily.
2019-11-5
Use props
Bella Gorden
lvl.2

China

Maybe you could use TunesKit Audio Capture to record music from any streaming services, then you could set it as the background music.
2019-12-18
Use props
djiuser_lIZ57WrCtMfo
New

Ukraine

There a lot of websites with free songs that you can use in your videos, you should try to search it
2020-3-4
Use props
Wavecont
lvl.1

Turkey

Wavecont, designs high quality copyright free music for video projects.

You can use all the music on this site, free of charge for all commercial and non-commercial projects

(Under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International CC BY-SA 4.0).

Stay with music!

We only ask that you please give Wavecont a link on your video project.

2020-4-9
Use props
cony
lvl.2

United States

You can download music from Spotify or other streaming music players. For Spotify, it is actually quite easy to download songs from it. If you want to add Spotify songs to your videos, you need to rip Spotify songs to mp3 with a Spotify music converter mac.
2021-2-21
Use props
JoannaS
lvl.2

United States

If you find music on Spotify and want to download it for use, I will suggest that you use the AudFun Spotify Music Converter which can convert multiple songs at the same time and without no loss. The output formats it provides are most can be added to the video, so you can just choose one and convert Spotify to FLAC, MP3, AAC, and other formats.
2022-4-13
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Try Eric Matyas Soundimage.org
2022-5-22
Use props
GGodbone
lvl.1

United States

With the help of ViWizard Audio Converter, it is pretty easy to remove DRM from Apple Music and convert Apple Music songs to MP3. Then you will have the ability to add Apple Music songs to a video as background music.
2023-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules