Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Gamesir T1d unable to connect to Tello
Home / TELLO /
27020 16 2018-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AlvinIp
lvl.1

Hong Kong

Dear support

I recently purchased Tello with Gamesir T1d but my mobile unable to connect it. Any idea what happen? Until bluetooth, i'm able to see the T1d but inside the TEllo apps, unable to find it.

Thanks
2018-5-4
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Hey,sorry that Technical support about T1D would be provided by the manufacturer. We respectfully recommend you the right support of Gamesir -  dj@xiaoji.com.
2018-5-6
Use props
Metarcana
New

New Zealand

I recently had the same problem but have fixed it, perhaps this might help you.

Symptom:
Inside the Tello app, you can see nothing in the Bluetooth settings tab, i.e. no devices to select to connect to, only the picture of the controller and the how to connect steps.
Steps:
1) Double check that Bluetooth is active on the phone (mine always was)
2) In the Tello app, go back to the main page, and in the top centre there are some icons for wifi (drone connection), Bluetooth etc
3) If the Bluetooth icon here is grey, then Bluetooth isn’t being passed to the app correctly, even though you have made sure it is turned on in step 1.
4) When you first installed the app, it asked you to give access to a variety of phone functions. Sometimes this doesn’t work properly because the app boots up before finishing asking or your phone has more restrictions outside the app.
5) To check or fix this, go into you phones settings, and look for the application settings, and find the Tello app. There should be a permissions setting under this. Check that it has access to everything, and especially make sure it has Bluetooth requested (I had to grant additional access here, even after accepting all 4 requests from within the app).
6) Restart the Tello app. You should now be able to see your T1d in the Bluetooth settings tab of the Tello app.
7) Another option to try is uninstalling and reinstalling the app which can trigger not only the latest app and clean permissions, but any necessary firmware updates.
2018-5-7
Use props
davidmartingraf
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>

I also experienced these kinds of issues trying to connect the GameSir T1 controller and what temporarily appears to have resolved the issue is I connect the Remote Controller by Bluetooth immediately before launching the Tello Application. I never see on my phone screen that the RC is actually connected, even after I first paired the device the status displayed simply just shows connecting in process. I then power on the Tello and connect before I open the Tello App. Once in the App and connected I go to Bluetooth Controller and finally it shows up. The trick here is to tap on the right side area where it says disconnected. There's a brief pause followed by icon displaying now connected. Doing the steps that way I've seen the RC connect easier and quicker than following the instructions provided through the Application.
2018-5-9
Use props
djiuser_xhsJyN9lDx0Y
lvl.1

United States

RYZE Posted at 2018-5-6 21:35
Hey,sorry that Technical support about T1D would be provided by the manufacturer. We respectfully recommend you the right support of Gamesir -  .

Oh yeah, that will work - NOT! Gamesir has refused to provide support when contacted. They just tell me to contact DJI for support since they sold it to me. DJI says contact Gamesir for support. Ryze also says contact DJI for support. In short - NOBODY will take responsibility for fixing this useless paperweight. I have requested return or repair numerous times since there is obviously something broken inside. I can ear it rattling around! The Bluetooth connection DOES NOT WORK after many hundreds of attempts using all the various methods I have read on the forums. All the tech support people can tell me is "read the instructions". Really? Wow if I had only thought of that! There was also no invoice in the box it shipped in so I have no receipt other than my credit card statement. My bank says they can't reverse the charges without this non-existant receipt.
DJI or Gamesir will not get the chance to scam me again. I WILL NOT buy either of their products again.
2018-5-18
Use props
djiuser_xhsJyN9lDx0Y
lvl.1

United States

-----------------------------------------
2018-5-18
Use props
OwlPic
lvl.2
Flight distance : 26 ft
United States

GameSir gamepads
Tutorial: How to control RYZE DJI Tello drones with GameSir gamepads
For IOS users
AND
For Android users

GameSir T1d/T1/T1s/G4/G4s HAVE BEED adapted to control RYZE DJI Tello
https://gamesir.hk/pages/tello-tutorial

https://gamesir.hk/pages/tello-tutorial

2018-5-22
Use props
Computer Normal
lvl.1
United States

I'm having a similar issue. I fire up the Tello app and drone and when I go the Bluetooth Controller settings, I can see the T1d controller and it says disconnected. I tap on it and it either spins for a brief moment and nothing or I tap again and it spins indefinitely, essentially freezing the app on this settings page. I contacted Ryze support and they said contact Gamesir. I sent Gamesir an email but like others, haven't received any response. Can't I just return this thing back to DJI???
2018-5-24
Use props
djiuser_BelfSB6B9N6K
New

@metarcana that was the ticket! Big thanks! I was prepared to send the Tello and remote back to DJI because it would not link and read about many others with the same problem. Simple solution, but I just hadn't realized the app didn't have the permissions. I'm very happy with the whole set up now!
2018-7-22
Use props
djiuser_BelfSB6B9N6K
New

Metarcana Posted at 2018-5-7 16:32
I recently had the same problem but have fixed it, perhaps this might help you.

Symptom:

@metarcana that was the ticket! Big thanks! I was prepared to send the Tello and remote back to DJI because it would not link and had read about many others with the same problem. Simple solution, but I just hadn't realized the app didn't have the permissions set up to allow for bluetooth. I'm very happy with the whole set up now!
2018-7-22
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

OwlPic Posted at 2018-5-22 18:15
GameSir gamepads
For IOS users

That tutorial for T1D mention a home button, what is that one? - My T1D has no such button.
2018-7-24
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

KedDK Posted at 2018-7-24 07:36
That tutorial for T1D mention a home button, what is that one? - My T1D has no such button.

And to answer my own question, home is the menu button, it is called home in the calibration app.
2018-7-28
Use props
Mudslide
New

Thanks, Metarcana.  This is the exact fix I've been looking for.  I was beginning to think my T1D was going to be a door stop.  
2018-8-5
Use props
djiuser_RFOA2jjtQhWf
New

India

It's just the problem of location setting, turn on the location in your device and gamesir would start showing instantly, just turning on the Bluetooth does not show the gamesir controller in the tellonapp,you have to turn on the location too.
2018-8-26
Use props
radosax
lvl.1

Czechia

I could not fly with gamesir t1d with LG G4 and official app - can not search Bluetooth controller. After then i upgraded LG G4 to nougat by XDA and GameSir T1D works.
2018-9-3
Use props
djiuser_RasuAXUqzsv2
New

Malaysia

Just received tello combo package yesterday with gamesir t1d. Using oppo f9 phone. Cant connect it. After trying for 2 whole days. Tello app is seriously lacking in this
2018-12-1
Use props
조현직
New

South Korea

Hello today i buy t1d pad but that is not connneted with lg mobile phone using android5.0.

T1d is searched but can't connect. Listview is not clickable. May be tello app is some bug.
Because all clickable object make sound like click sound. But bluetooth devie list not make sound

Please help me

Thank you
2018-12-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules