Ground Station Pro in DJI GO 4 in CrystalSky
9348 9 2018-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pascal9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 124623 ft
France

When application GS Pro in DJI GO 4 for CrystalSky ?
2018-5-4
Use props
broadlandboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1654222 ft
United States

Don't think it will happen. Mission Planner is supposed to be in Pilot
2018-5-4
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, there. If we have this plan, we will inform users. Thanks for your support.
2018-5-6
Use props
pascal9
lvl.1
France

Hi, because always "coming soon" in my CrystalSky. Is this application compatible with Inspire 2
Thank you
2018-5-7
Use props
YOYOMAN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 676260 ft
Réunion

pascal9 Posted at 2018-5-7 00:52
Hi, because always "coming soon" in my CrystalSky. Is this application compatible with Inspire 2
Thank you

this app still doesn't exist..... we are waiting for almost 1 year ago and still nothing happens.
2018-5-7
Use props
pascal9
lvl.1
France

Absolutly...
2018-5-11
Use props
ToscanaDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13833304 ft
  • >>>
Italy

We are waiting for POI for Inspire 2, Pilot app not in beta and flight planner... all in CrystalSky.
When they will be available?
2018-5-11
Use props
RobH2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 348812 ft
United States

ToscanaDrone Posted at 2018-5-11 07:02
We are waiting for POI for Inspire 2, Pilot app not in beta and flight planner... all in CrystalSky.
When they will be available?

It's a little unfair that we are forced to use 3rd party programs to fill the gap because you, DJI, won't port Ground Station to Android for Crystalsky. Your "Exclusions" for Care Refresh state in item #11 that 3rd party software is an exclusion. I don't understand how you can keep that exclusion in there if you won't provide us with your own software.

2018-5-12
Use props
Andre78
New

United States

I m selling my crystal sky. It is the most useless expensive tab I have ever seen. I m an android fan but all the flight planners I use they operate on IOS including the DJI GS pro (product of DJI itself).
DJI go and DJI pilot are not compatible with my sensor so can't be used.  DJI you have amazing drones but your crystal sky is a shot in the leg. Seriously I m selling CS if anyone has 800$ to burn please contact me.   
2019-4-9
Use props
choppedxs
lvl.2
Flight distance : 602090 ft
New Zealand

Andre78 Posted at 4-9 07:03
I m selling my crystal sky. It is the most useless expensive tab I have ever seen. I m an android fan but all the flight planners I use they operate on IOS including the DJI GS pro (product of DJI itself).
DJI go and DJI pilot are not compatible with my sensor so can't be used.  DJI you have amazing drones but your crystal sky is a shot in the leg. Seriously I m selling CS if anyone has 800$ to burn please contact me.

After waiting for over a year DJI finally made CS useful. Pulled it out, wiped off the cobwebs and installed DJI Pilot update. Finally a mapping tool, finally they start to catch up with 3rd party apps that have been out for years. Now if they will just add terrain following and support for all their cameras we might have a good thing.
2019-5-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules