New FW Release? 05/04/2018
626 3 2018-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lvl.4
Flight distance : 150932 ft

I turned on my RC and I2 and recieved a mismatch FW error. It asked me to update. It said it was updating the I2. Did it thru the Cendence and CrystalSky. Only took about 10 minutes. Sorry, I can't remember the version. Anyone else get this? No release notes or anything I can find.
2018-5-4
Use props
Barry Goyette
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14928 ft
  • >>>
United States

a version number would help. (connect craft to a computer and open in assistant to show you which. version you're on, or you should be able to access through go4.  Could just be a battery update, but this usually only take a minute or so. Mismatch usually means one component needs to update. When it's a FW update, it just lets you know that there's a new version and prompts you to update.
2018-5-4
Use props
lvl.4
United States

Barry Goyette Posted at 2018-5-4 12:02
a version number would help. (connect craft to a computer and open in assistant to show you which. version you're on, or you should be able to access through go4.  Could just be a battery update, but this usually only take a minute or so. Mismatch usually means one component needs to update. When it's a FW update, it just lets you know that there's a new version and prompts you to update.

Yeah, I updated my batteries when the original update came out. These have been flown many times. It said updating FW I2. I've attached a screenshot.  A guy over in RC groups said the same thing happened to him this morning.
2018-5-4
Use props
lvl.4

Seriously, no one else got this?
2018-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules